Drop The Bomb

' I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started
Get this party started on a Saturday night
Everybody's waitin' for me to arrive
Sendin' out the message to all of my friends
We'll be lookin' flashy in my Mercedes Benz
I got lotsa style, got my gold diamond rings
I can go for miles if you know what I mean
I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started
Pumpin up the volume, breakin down' to the beat'
Harper was singing a long to the music that was playing on her phone while she showered.
While Harper was in the shower I  decided to go ahead and dress my self in a black pair of ripped jeans, a  black button up T-shirt and a little black bandana around my neck.

"Wow you look hot." Harper said coming up behind me practically giving  me a hard attack. I hadn't even heard water turn off I was in such deep thought.

"Thank you baby." I smiled at Harper who was just wrapped up in a towel. "You look got yourself." I winked at her.

"Shut up." She laughed. "You aren't getting any until the part is over if even then." She laughed.

"Ah come on." I laughed.

"No ah come on" she laughed as she grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom changing.  When she came out she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a lace red top that had a v cut,  black jeans, and a leather jacket.

"You know.. you might actually be to stunning. No one is gonna believe you're my girlfriend" I said looking at her in awe.

"Oh shut up." Harper laughed. "You're the one who is to hot for me."

"Not true. How about we agree we're both extremely hot and together we're even hotter." I laughed.

"Deal." She giggled. Once both of us were dressed we grabbed everything we needed and went to the car heading to Luke's for the party.

"Welcome" Sierra smiled and opened the door for us.

"Thanks Sierra." I smiled and walked  into the living room while holding Harpers hand.

"So who's their pretty lady?" Sierra asked.

"This is my girlfriend Harper." I replied smiling at her.

"Harper it's nice to meet you." Sierra smiles at Harper.

"It nice to meet you too." She smiled back at Sierra and snuggled into my side whispering. "Shes really pretty."

"Thank you." Sierra said as she over heard and Harper began to blush.

"You're welcome." Harper replied quietly.

"Baby you don't have to be shy." I chuckled and kissed her cheek.
We both walked into the living room where we were greeted with several of my friends. Just to name a few there was Roy English, Halsey, Lovelytheband, all time low, and Crystal Leigh. Of course there was more than that but those were my closest friends.

"Welcome back Ash!" Halsey said as she walked over and gave me a hug. "Who's the hottie?"

"That's my girlfriend." I chuckled.

"Damn all the good ones are taken." Halsey laughed.

"Technically you have a boyfriend don't you." I laughed.

"Oh yeah.." halsey laughed. "Anyway. My names Ashely what's yours?"

"Harper." She smiled as Halsey gave her a hug.

"Lets get some Alcohol in you two so we can party." Halsey laughed and took my hand dragging me towards the drinks.

"None for me thanks." Harper replied quietly.

"What are you pregnant or something?" Halsey laughed.

Harper just went quiet and she looked at the floor. Halsey's eyes went wide and my heart began to race.

"Wait.... are you?" I asked looking over at her. Realizing technically it had been long enough ago from when we first had sex for her to know if she was pregnant.

"Y-yes Ashton I am." She said quietly before she ran off. I stood there for a minute in shock before I took off running after her.

"Harper wait." I called out as she began to run through the crowd of people and out to the back where there was a pool.
Harper day at the edge of the pool taking her shoes off putting her feet in the water. She sat there crying.

"Harper baby why didn't you tell me?" I asked sitting down beside her.

"Because I was scared Ash. I wanted you to be happy with your friends and I was afraid if I told you that I was pregnant you'd be mad Or upset." Harper replied trying hard not to cry but she was failing.

"Harper I could never be mad at you. Especially not about this. First of all it takes both of us to make that happen, and secondly I love kids and I've wanted one for a long time, sure it's early In a relationship to have a baby, but I believe that if we can make it through a murder we can make it through a baby." I says trying to make her smile.

"so you're not mad?" Harper sniffled.

"No I'm not mad. I was shocked... confused, but now I'm happy and I'm excited. Nervous.. feel like I could puke." I laughed.
Harper just giggled and stood up and hugged me. We stood there hugging for what felt like an eternity.