𝟬𝟮

Caroline's POV

Elena try to make me feel better but it didn't work, we went to bonnie to see how the spell going.

"The spell going great for now but we need to wait to the next morning." Bonnie say.

"But until then Ric will be a weapon that kill original." Elena say worried.

"I don't really get what wrong with that? We don't really like the Mikaelsons."bonnie ask.

"Maybe but in the minute he kill them all the vampires in the world and ric will die." Elena answer.

"Well, I guess you right, I see what I can do." Bonnie said and go.

"Thank you." Elena said."I going to the see the salvatore see you later!" And go.

All the Conversation I was try to put a finger on the wrong thing about me that bothers men and makes them stay away from me,what? I'm too boring? Too needy? Too jeoules?Too insecure? Too ugly? The tears start to come, again. Nothing new. I needed a fresh air so I went outside, I saw Klaus talk to Hayley, those two friends now? Why do I even care? Anyway I called my mom even though she won't answer, I start to do it now, just to hear her voice in the voicemail making me smile. God I miss her. I went outside to watch the stars and I just seat and thinking about everything, until I heard a noise behind me, I turn around and saw Klaus, he seat next to me, pretty close.

"Penny of your thoughts love?"

"It just, everything is so exhausting. My mom is gone now and Tyler just cheat on me, it just.." I sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." I said resting my head on his shoulder, he Wrap his hand around me, pulling me closer to him I won't lie it felt good to be close to him.

"And now I'm stuck in my school with the girl he make out with not able to get out for the rest of the night."

"You know what you need" he knee in front of me putting his hands on my laps

I look at down him clueless.

"You need a vacation."

"What?"

"You need to get out of this place for a while,it's not healthy to stay in a place that give you so much bad memories, Specially now."

"I guess, but I can't just leave."

"Why not? I'm sure your friends will understand."

"Well where will I go?"

"I can take care of that."

"You?"

"Love do you remember at the ball? I told you that I will take you, I don't see a better timing then now."

"I don't know. My friends probably won't like it and I dont want to fight with them."

"They will understand that you need time out and they know that I will not harm you. You will be safe with me." He stood and offer me a hand.

"So what are you saying?" He smirk

I look at his eyes, they was sparkling, even more then the stars behind him. 'Ok Caroline Focus! Do you want to go or not?' I heard a voice in my head. Yeah. I do. I wanna go. I wanna run away and not see Tyler and Hayley anymore, I wanna go away from all the people who making me a sad face because my mom is gone, I don't wanna go back to an empty house. without her. I want to go. I need to go.

I smiled and did something that I never thought I will do. I took his hand and stood.

"I take that as a yes?"

I just nodded. Keeping smiling, something I truly thought I will never do again. He smirk.

Who will believe that. I'm going to a trip around the world with no other then Niklaus Mikaelson. The strongest creature in the world.

----‐------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you like the chapter! If you had any ideas or Offers if you noticed something wrong tell me and I will try to make it better! Have a nice reading.♡︎