𝟭𝟰

It was night, she was running from the unknown, keep look behind, she only saw something black running around the streets. Caroline looked forward and saw light, big bright light, if she was human she was blind by a sec. she kept running to the light, hoping to reach to the safe place from the monster that was hunting her. she looked behind in the last time, turning her head to the light. just then, she felt hands holding her and she yelled.

"NO! NO! Let me go!"

"CAROLINE!" she woke up it a gasp,Straightens her back. she looked up to the one that was holding her tightly, hoping in all heart that it wasn't the monster, and no,it wasn't, she saw Klaus, the light behind him make his look like an angel, he rest his hands on each sides of her face and said.

"Hey it just me. you have nothing to be worry about. You safe" He then rest his forhead on hers. "breath love, breath." She start to breath slowly, waking a little from the dream.

After a few minutes he came with a blood bag. "here, drink." she did as he told her and he sate near her. Klaus was worried, Caroline didn't have any nightmares when they was together.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"yeah I'm fine."

"do you wanna talk about it?"

"No it's fine." She said and lie down covering herself with a blanket.

Klaus woke up when he didn't feel Caroline next to him and find her eating ice cream and watching movie on the tablet that hung on the front seat. She turn her face to him and stand. She didn't say anything and Klaus sit on her seat and pulled her on his lap. 

They didn't talk all the time and neither of them actually pay attention to the movie, Klaus was holding Caroline and try to make her talk to him and Caroline was thinking about the dream, who was the person that was after her? She didn't knew but she was terrified by him. She shivered by the thought of him finding her but calm down a little when Klaus start robbing her arm with his warm hand.

After a while Caroline fall asleep again in Klaus' arms and he took her to the bedroom. Then when he was about to get to bed as well his phone ring.

"Yes Elijah."

"Good Morning to you too Niklaus. I'm calling to update on what's going on here."

"Well don't let me stop you brother."

"A new man came into town looking for Damon but hes off with Elena in New York, he said she should 'live a little' but I think he use that as excuse to get with her. Also the man and Bonnie bennet seen getting close to each other."

"Well Elijah as much as I love gossip I would like to know more about the threat on my family instead."

"Of course. Well the werewolf girl and your hybrid are no where to be found, we still looking for them as we trying to get answers from our mother to see if she worked with someone."

"Ok I will sent a few hybrids to look for them so you can focus on our mother, keep me updated."

"Of course brother."

"Oh and Elijah."

"Yes Niklaus?"

"Be careful."

"You too."

Klaus hung up the phone and turned around to find Caroline sitting on the bed.

"What going on there?" She ask with a sleepy voice.

"I'll tell about that in the morning." He said lie down and pulling her with him, he warped his body around Caroline.

"Klaus." Caroline whispered after a few minutes, she still couldn't sleep and she couldn't get out because Klaus was holding her too tight.

"Yes love."

"I'm can't sleep."

Klaus sit up on the bed and look at the blonde who was looking at him all innocent.

"Caroline let's talk about it."

"About what?" He give her a look and she sigh sitting as well.

"In the beginning I was in a dark room and I didn't see anything but I felt someone looking at me and when I looked to his direction he has those evil green eyes that really scared me so I ran out side. It was kinda long streets, it was night so I couldn't see anything and I just ran, feeling him behind me, and after a while there was this big light in the end of the street, I ran there to hide from the monster and just before I got there the creature got me and yelled my name, and then I wake up and saw you."

Half hour later Klaus made Caroline an hot chocolate milk and after drinking it she fall asleep but Klaus stay awake. What does the dream exactly mean? Who was the men that was terrifying her? Who was the light that she ran to knowing he will keep her safe? Klaus knew that the chance that he was the light is low.. at least that what he thought. He look at the blonde that was sleeping on his chest. He couldn't be the one that hunting her, he wanted to be the light in her dream, in her life, the one that she trust to keep her safe, the one that will make her happy, the one she want to be with, Klaus want to be the love of her life, that was his dream, and with that dream, that wish that may come true, Klaus Mikaelson kiss the blonde head and fall asleep.