𝟬𝟳

My POV

Caroline was cleaning the room, sing and dance while Elena was on her phone, she got tired after a half hour of cleaning.

"Its boring here, i'm going home"

"You can't Elena, we need to stay here until Damon and the others come back."

"Ugh"

Caroline took a deep breath, she knew her best friend act like that because of her, she knew she was angry about her and that it will only get worst.

"You knew I found it pretty naive that you actually think that Klaus want to take you to a trip without planing something."

Caroline knew she shouldn't but she have to." What do you think he's already planning?" L'm just a 18 years old baby vampire, what can he possibly plan?"

"Maybe he planning on using you to get to me."

"Why would he? you no longer a human you have no use to him."

"Maybe for other reason, it has to be another reason."

"There is a reason Elena' Klaus have those feelings for me thats why, look I knew okay, i knew that you already use to that people are always after you, ok we all are, but that does not mean that he is, not anymore after all, and now that you a vampire he wouldn't do anything to you, I wouldn't let him, so is Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, Matt and Jeremy, ok you have all of us by your side." Caroline try to show her that Klaus might have good intentions about this trip.

"I knew I have all of you but that doesn't mean its okay for me to go with him, he kill jenna, took Stefan away and try to kill me."

"I knew okay i know but I also know that Stefan, Damon and me killed people, even you killed people who probably have family too."

"You know what? just do it run away, I'm sure you mom will be happy to see you like that." Elena says looking at the blonde up and down before going away.

Caroline didn't go after her, she look at the ground try to swallow her tears that came, her mom wouldn't be disappointed of her, she wouldn't, she's not. right?

Klaus and Elijah have locked there mother in the basement. Klaus went to see how Caroline was doing and Elijah went to the forest to see how everyone else was doing.

Rebekah, Kol, Damon and Stefan fine out it was just a bunny that made the noise.

Bonnie finished the spell almost fall on the floor before stefan catch her. Damon took Alaric back to the car with stefan and bonnie and Elijah show up taking Kol and Rebekah home.

Elena was outside on the ground, she did it, she turn it off, she was tired from everyone chasing her and watch everything goes wrong. She saw light of a car. Klaus was about to keep going, ride on the body until he notice how is it, he step out and saw the doppelganger herself.

"If you here where is Caroline?"

"Probably inside crying."

The hybrid norrow his eyes at the girl. "What did you do?"

"Nothing much."

Klaus took a little to realize. "You turn it off."

She rolled her eyes and got up.

"I'm bored." She says going.

Klaus got inside to find Caroline cleaning the place with tears.

He didn't say anything he just got close to her taking har hands that keep cleaning the floor that was very very clean except a little dirt on it that can't be clean but she pull away keep cleaning.

"Ok that's enough."

"No it's not clean enough."

"Caroline there is nothing you can do, love, stop." He says as she keep cleaning it was like she was in her own world.

"I don't care it's need to go." She raised her voice.

He took her face in his hands force her to look at him. Her cheek was wet from all the tears and new ones was coming.

"It Ok. It Ok." He didn't knew what to do with his beautiful blonde crying under in his face so he just pull her into a hug, warping his hands around her, it took her a moment before she relax into the hug, closing her eyes, putting her hands on his chest pulling his shirt close . He moved them to lean on the wall, she sobb a few before she's back to breath normally.

------------‐----------------------------