𝟭𝟱

Caroline shook him again, they arrive to France and Klaus decided to not waking up. She was on him with her knees on the sides of his torso, she come closer to his face and called his name, watching as he slowly open one eye. He gave her a confuse look.

"We arrived!" She said with a big smile moving back to a sitting position. Klaus let some weird sound and look down at her hands.

She had her hands resting on his lower stomach while she sit right on him. She smiled down to him her beautiful smile not notice to the position they are, not until Klaus moved a little under her. She turned red and moved to the other side of the bed, well trying to, she fell off and moan.

Klaus look at the blonde from the bed smirking.

"Now you know how that feel."

"Ugh shut up." She got up and sit next to him while he was still lying on the bed. Without notice she moved her hand to the side of his neck and start traveling With her finger on his chest. Klaus sometimes take his short off in the middle of the night because it's not  comfortable, Caroline was secretly like the idea of having a half naked Klaus but she never dare to show it.

"What was the call about?" She ask, stop the finger move on his chest, right above his heart and looked at him.

"You don't need to worry about that love." He try to sit but Caroline push him back to bed with her finger and give him a threat look. After a sigh he begging.

"Well apparently,our dear Elena and Damon decide to go on a trip to New York. There is new guy in town who happened to look for Damon."

"Is he a threat?" Sure, she needed to get away from all the drama but she still worry about her friends safety.

"From what it seems like now no he don't, actually Elijah says that he and Bonnie seen a little friendly." He raise his eyebrows.

"Really? I can't believe she didn't tell me!" 

"Let's talk about it later, we still to get to the hotel room and eat breakfast."

After getting ready they left the plan and went to the car. They drive all the way to the hotel.

"Love, welcome to Le Jardin de Célina."  

And they went inside the hotel, getting into the room Caroline ask.

"so what are we doing today?"

"We going to do some shopping"

"really?" She look at him with wide eyes full of hope, Klaus couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"Yes love, shopping, we need to buy some clothes and other stuff."

"Alright!" And she run to take a shower. Klaus smile as she walk to the bathroom. then he took a deep breath and took his phone. He dialed,and as soon as he answered Klaus brought the phone to his ear.

"Did you find anything?"

"Yes sir, we found a house and its smell like them all over the place. I can scent they close."

"great. Anything else?"

"Well it might sound wired but, there is another two scents here, one of them half of us recognize but the others not, the second one no one recognize."

"who recognize the first scent? Do they have anything in comment?"

"Well now that you say that, only the old ones recognize it. The new ones have no idea what are we talking about."

"alright, keeping me update and do not forget, you not there to fight, you only there to find them, don't get any closer to them and call me at the moment you do."