Chapter twenty-two

~Y/N POV~

Today is the big day!

Ever since Jongin reminded me of this ceremony, I've been itching for this day to come. I forgot just how must I love these things and I've been jumping about all day.

I was so bad that at breakfast Jin and Hobi has to tell me off a few times like child. They didn't want me hurting myself in some way but I know i won't. I'm just too excited like a child on Christmas Day!

It's not always about just the crowning of a new king but also bringing family together and spending time with one another. It's the best feeling in the world. We may have missed our grandsons ceremony but we're not missing our great grandsons.

I've noticed though that Yoongi has been on edge this morning as well as Jungkook. But Jungkook has been off since Wednesday night when we mated but Yoongi however is different. I think he's just nervous.

He's more quiet than usual and he taps his fingers along the table we're seated at for breakfast.

"Yoongi bear, what's wrong with you today?"

I eyed him from across the table. He flinched at the sudden question but looked around the table at everyone eating peacefully, before finally meeting my eyes. I blocked everyone else out so it would just be me and him linking right now.

"I'm fine." yoongi

I sighed quietly. I knew he'd say that.

"Clearly not. There's something on your mind and you're blocking it out."

He knows he can't hide anything from me so he might as well spill it. He's debating with himself to tell me or not, I can tell by the way his eyes move back and forth along the table.

"Fine. I'm....I'm just nervous, that's all." Yoongi

I knew it. I can read him like an open book.

"I thought so. Look Yoongi bear you'll be fine. Just because you're the direct bloodline member to Yejoon, doesn't mean you have to do much. How about to make it easier, I'll do the crowning, how about that?"

"But you would have to do that anyway." Yoongi

That's true.

"Yes but you won't have to say much. I promise. You just need to build back up that confidence you ince had. If you have to channel that wolf instinct you have. Your very bold when you do that."

He snickered a little bit with a smirk across his face.

"You like that in more ways than one kitten." Yoongi

I bit my lip from laughing and shyly looked down at my lap.

"See, you're just your usual self."

I looked back up at him from across the table and blew him a kiss.

"What was that for?" Jimin

"Huh?"

I looked at him seating beside me with a clueless expression.

"Why did you blow Yoongi hyung a kiss?" Jimin

I shrugged my shoulders to kiss him on the cheek to distract him from the conversation and stand up.

"Let's go get dressed everyone!!"

I shouted and skipped out the kitchen, ignoring all the laughs at me about my behaviour.

Of course I ended up running to my room and putting on the dress that Mel left in my room this morning while the boys were distracted with food. She's the best really.