Chapter twenty-seven

~Y/N POV~

It's been a month now and Jungkook still hasn't come back yet.

I've heard from him from time to time, he just lets me know he's still alright and then that's it. He doesn't tell me where he is or what he's doing, nothing. Just a quick hi and goodbye. I hate that he's not here with me.

None of them have heard from him and it's starting to get to them quiet badly. In fact Jin once got so caught up in his emotions about he started crying about it last night.

He spent the night in my room, in fact all of them do now. Not only do we have Jungkook to worry about but also this hunter problem that hasn't gotten any better.

They've been trying to take over other packs but are always wiped out soon after. Only one conclusion comes to mind and that's Jungkook. He did say he hunts them. It's ironic really, the hunters have become the hunted.

To add more drama, the boys have told me without even taking test that I'm pregnant but none of them feel that extra bond with the baby like they usually would if it was biologically one of theirs which only means that Jungkook is the father and that saddens me.

Not because it's his, but because he isn't here but my six remaining mates have been nothing but supportive and I always have them by my side, even around Jiah and Minjoon, who has actually been hanging around more these past couple weeks than he use to.

He weirds me out with his stares and that leads to just now, as I try to avoid his stares from across the the table at lunch in the cafeteria.

He makes me feel awkward and next to me I could feel the controlled anger fuming off Yoongi right now as he sits next to me and glare at minjoon across from me. He's not growling on the outside but in the inside it's very much clear he's not happy.

"Minjoon, stop staring at y/n. You're making her uncomfortable!" Jiah

She seats his arm but hey he doesn't flinch but look away with a smirk across his face.

"Yeah, watch your eyes there Han." Yoongi

He almost snarled at the grinning boy sitting next to his twin sister. I grabbed yoongis hand from the table and hid our hands on my lap, rubbing sweet circles along his skin.

"What? Can I not admire beauty when I see it?" Minjoon

He bats his eyes and stared back at me. This time Yoongi bangs his fist on the table, slowly losing his cool and tries to stand up but I pull him back down and glue myself to his side and kiss his cheek.

"Yoongi bear, calm down or we'll get in trouble and people are already staring."

He grumble out loud but kept glaring at a laughing Minjoon who again is hit on the arm by Jiah.

"He better quit it or I'll find him outside school grounds and that will NOT go down well." Yoongi

I nodded quietly at him and look back at the twins that were watching us questionably.

"Sorry, he's very tired today. Aren't you Yoongi?"

He huffed and sat back casually in his chair and looks around the cafeteria.

"Yeah, whatever." Yoongi

I know his attitude it not directed dtraight at me but he has his reasons. That guy has been staring at me since he sat down and not only was it setting me off but more likely Yoongi. They're more protective than ever right now because of my condition and I don't want anyone in school to know about that, it's the last thing on my mind right now.