Chapter forty-four

~JUNGKOOK POV~

I had something to tell everyone now that two days have passed by and I'm feeling much better. I had been keeping it from everyone, blocking everything that had been running through my mind since the whole Jiah, hunter thing happened days ago. It's good news anyway, I just hope the others don't get mad for what I did, though I wouldn't see why they would.

With everyone gathering in the living room, including the twins and Felix. I walked to the living room for the first time without assistance with Y/n hooked on my arm and with Namjoon on my other side. They were trying to keep an eye on me but honestly I was fine. I only let Y/n cling onto me because I wanted her by my side and Namjoon was staying close as in his words I could fall under my weight. Not that I will, I'm perfectly fine again, feeling 100% healthy.

Coming into the living room all eyes were on us and I couldn't remove the smile off my face. Especially when my eyes set on the current king of wolves Yejoon with his wife by his side. I requested that he should come here also, since this is something he would really need to know. I smirked at him as he stood behind Yoongi on his single seater sofa and squinted his eyes at me suspiously.

"I have news for everyone. It's good news so don't worry."

"Oh goddess what did you do?" Jin

I giggled and walked Y/n to the nearest spot on the couch which so happened to be next to Taehyung, and he wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her snuggling into her side.

"Honestly it's nothing bad. It's very good but I hope you wont get mad at me for doing it all myself."

Now I was a little nervous and I could not only feel the confusion in the link between the eight of us but also feel all the curious eyes on me in the room filled with fifteen people.

"Jungkook, what did you do?" Namjoon

He asks as he walks around me to take a seat directly in front of me on the coffee table, staring at me intensely like he was trying to figure me out. I pressed my lips together to look at the floor and scratched the back of my neck when I felt Y/n's small hand grab mine and look up at me with curiosity and her eyes wide.

I took a deep breathe, linking to everyone in the room since now the twins and Felix were now also connected to every single on of us being able to hear our thoughts as if they were their own. Linking to all fifteen minds, I replayed what happened to me when I told Yoongi to run away with Jiah and what happened after they left.

I took so long and came back as back as I did, because I killed them all. It wasn't the plan but with the twins uncle had me pinned down, he told me he knew what I was but didn't know which one. He also told me his plans to take over as leader and kill the twins himself and as well as explaining in detail what he would love to do to my mate and brothers. I couldn't stand it and lets just blew up into some sort of rage I never experienced in my life. I mean I thought I had rage before when I first changed but this was different. It was almost as if it wasn't me doing what I did but I was looking through someone else's eyes.

I lost control of what of everything that was human in me and killed every single one of those hunters and those wounds I came back with were proof of that since they did fight hard to live but when I had anything to do with it, to protect my family it was a whole different story. The ones that ran away I tracked down within minutes of each other making sure they were all torn apart and I even set first to their houses and tore down the fences. No hunter was left in one piece and I replayed every moment of that in my mind from my eyes and showed every one in the room what I did.

"Jungkook, you didn't?" Y/n

She was the first to speak after everyone had saw what happened. I only nod suddenly shy of what response I was going to get yet the emotion coming from Yoongi wasn't a good one. He was angry but not directly at me though.