(Bonus Chapter)19

Five Years Later

"How did you motivate yourself to keep going during the end?" I crossed my legs holding the mic trying to put my thoughts together before I talked.

"I prayed. I kept praying and if I'm being honest with you I thought I was going insane. No one would talk to me, and I always felt like there was more to life than they were putting out. I tried to keep my faith in God remembering that he always has something good prepared for me. But honestly when I was at my worst God sent me an angel, my fiancé. " I smiled looking at the crowd as they smiled back.

"How many people in the end did you and the town gather from the mirrors?"

"We saved 14,900 people, sadly the one hundred that we weren't able to save were in the pit. A place that the Dia- excuse me I don't like calling out the devil's name anymore." I corrected myself. "Sophia and Tate created a prison for the people who disobeyed them, and kept them in for days. Unfortunately, we didn't get them out until days later but we did end up saving all that were still alive." I frowned.

"I know you're a busy woman, and today is Valentine's Day so this will be the last question." The interviewer said and I flashed my smile. "Do you have any advice to keep positivity going?'"

"Having negative attitude towards life is a choice. Don't be pushed around by the fears that are in your mind. Please make it your business to push yourself to your limit, and don't stop trying in whatever your passionate about, and don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Be you, because no one can do you like you do." I smiled concluding.

"Thank you," she shook my head and I waved to the crowd getting off stage.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘

"What do you get your boyfriend on Valentine's Day." Tabatha sighed walking in my house that I bought with my money. Of course, Chance's name was on the lease but I wanted to be the one to provide something big in our lives because of how much he did for me.

"You ask me this every year." I laughed putting the lingerie out on the bed that I had planned to put on after the date I was having with Chance in a few hours.

"Why can't men just be satisfied with great pussy?" She frowned.

"Because we wouldn't just be satisfied with good dick."

"I guess you right. What did you get Chance?"

"I bought him tickets to a Future concert, a 14k Gold chain because he can't find his old one." I picked the red gift bag up with white wrapping paper up so she could see it.

"Oh and some pussy-" I added on. "Sex will definitely be on the menu tonight." I rolled my shoulders doing a little dance.

"Mhm, let me go figure out what I'm gon' do. I'll talk to you later." Tabatha walked out my room, and soon I heard the front door telling me she exited the house completely.

"Let me go shave." I talked to myself. Even though Chance never cared about hair being down there, I didn't want to keep myself unkept all the time. He still loved to say "what's wrong with hair, there's still pussy under it, ain't it?"

Chuckling at his words, I put on some Brent Faiyaz making sure my nails, hair, and everything else was on point.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

"This is so pretty, thank you baby." I pecked his lips looking at the Tennis bracelet he bought me and a diamond necklace to match.

The teddy bear he bought me with flowers was in the back seat. I remembered our first Valentine's Day he wrote me a card and expressed all of his feelings to me, truly opening up more than I thought he could. It made me love him even more.

As the years went on our love just continued to grow.

"Can we go home now?" I got into driver seat walking a little slow from the food that we just ate.

"Why you in a rush?" He asked as I put the keys in making the music immediately go on. Looking up at my phone, going to Instagram I looked back at him giving him the look, and he smirked already knowing.

"Shittttt." He let out moving his seat back a little.

"Come take this video with me." I pressed record as we sung the song together.

My heart fluttered as he kissed my cheek. If felt good to feel like this is where I belonged.

 If felt good to feel like this is where I belonged