Chapter 3

I put my hand over my mouth. It was Thomas's phone number right in my hands. Many girls would probably do just about anything to get their hands on it and Thomas and I just met and he just trusted me with his phone number.

I quickly took out my phone and put in the number then through the peice of paper away. I then checked the time. I was an hour late.

I rushed out the door as I heard my heart pounding. Thomas seemed perfect. His hair and his voice. I didn't want him to leave, but he's an actor.
The show must go on. I made it to the school in a half hour and just went about my day.

Most of my classes were just an introductory of what we were going to do, I didn't miss much thankfully.

After my classes were over I walked to my dorm. I knew I wouldn't run into Thomas, but who knows. When I made it home I immediately got out my phone and put it on the charger because it was about to die.

I started texting Thomas.
Hey.

I got no response for a while, I guessed he was busy doing the movie. After 15 minutes he responded with a simple
Hello.

I smiled with joy, even blushed a little. He responded.
Thanks for buying me that latte, you really were the highlight of my day.

He was. The only really good part was him.
No problem. Back in England we try to treat women as politely as possible. Buying that latte was the least that I could do.

I smiled even more. I can't believe I was just having a normal conversation with him. Many girls across the world love and adore him and here I am just texting him. Wow.
Hey are you busy tonight?

He texted me as thoughts were racing in my mind that we were going to go on a date.
No, not really. Why?

It took a minute but he finally responded.
Do you want to go get dinner with the cast and I?

I responded without thought.
Yes!
Great! Can I pick you up?
Sure.

I then told him where the dorms were located then waited. I fixed up my outfit a little, but didn't completely change it. I had no idea where we're going or anything I just tried to look casual.

Soon enough,  I heard a knock on the door. Okay, Hope. You can do this. I told myslef then opened the door.

"Hello, Hope." Thomas said with a smile.

"Hi. Thanks for inviting me."

"Of course, anytime." We rode the elevator down to the first floor of the complex then walked out the front doors. Thomas had a nice simple car, but it was still classy and nice.

He opened the car door for me and I sat down. He then sat down in the drivers seat and started the engine and we started to drive off out of the parking lot as my heart was racing so fast I almost couldn't keep up.