Chapter 10

As Thomas told me to do, I drove back to my dorm still thinking about Thomas. It didn't take long to get my dorm. Once I got there the lights were out and Rachel was sleeping. I just jump into my bed and fall asleep.

I woke up around noon. Without thought I got out of bed and got into my car to go see Thomas. When I got to the hospital I quickly got out of car and walked into the hospital pushing the doors open.

I walked up to a nurse and asked, "Do you know where Thomas Brodie-Sangster is?"

"I'm right here." A voice said behind me. I turned around and ran up to him. I gently gave him a kiss.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better, but still not good enough to shoot the movie today. It might take me a week before I fully recover." He said. Thomas did sound better.

"Okay well how about I take you out for coffee?" Thomas slowly smiled and nodded. I was still wearing clothes from yesterday, my hair looked awful, but the fact that Thomas didn't even care... it made me feel more comfortable around him. But then again he looked awful too... but I didn't care.
Am I really falling for Thomas Brodie-Sangster?  Is he falling for me?

We got into my car and the whole ride was full of laughs and sincere comments. We arrived at Starbucks and got out of the car.

Thomas walked over to me and held my hand. I smiled and we walked in together with our fingers interlocking.

We ordered our drinks then sat down at a table for two.

"So, what are your hobbies?" He asked me after taking a sip from his drink.

"Well, I love acting, drawing, reading, and sleeping."

"Sleeping isn't a hobby." Thomas said.

"Well do you do it on a regular basis?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you enjoy doing it?"

"Yeah."

"Then that's a hobby." We both laughed. "What about you?" I asked him with a smile.

"I love acting and riding motorcycles and also being around the people I love...like you."

I stared at him and couldn't help but blush.

"Hope, will you be my girlfriend?" A huge smile began to form on my face.

"Yes."