Chapter 4

My heart was racing as Thomas drove down the street. I had no idea where we were going. "So what's it like, being a famous actor?" I asked him trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know, I guess you could say I'm famous. I never really have thought about it." He replied.  I liked him, he was different from other actors I have seen, I didn't know how to describe him exactly.

"So where are you in filming?"

"Brenda and Jorge just joined the story. Here we are." Thomas said. Wow, we're already here, wait where was here? It wasn't a restaurant for sure. It was a trailer.

"I thought you said we were going to have dinner?" I asked him.

"Dexter ordered pizza a little while ago and it shouldn't be here in a few minutes. Sorry this isn't something fancy." I looked over at him and into his dark brown eyes.

"It's fine, I didn't know what to expect to be honest, but this is fine. Just hanging out with strangers..." I trailed off. Was this really the best idea? Can I trust Thomas?

"I'm sorry I just... wanted to see you again." I looked at him again blushing a little.

"Why?" I ask but before I can respond the door of the trailer opens up and standing there is Ki Hong Lee.

"Hey Thomas! Is this the girl you were talking about on set?" Thomas was talking about me on set? Did he like me?

"Yes it is. Hope meet Ki Hong, Ki Hong meet Hope." Ki Hong smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Hope. C'mon inside." Thomas and I walked inside the trailer that was a little bigger then I expected. As promised the cast was there.

"Everyone meet Hope," I waved and smiled to the cast,"Hope this is Jacob, Rose, Dexter, and you already met Ki Hong, Kaya, and Dylan."

"Wow, it's so nice to meet all of you." Then, I heard a knocking on the door.

"Finally, that guy took forever." Dexter said as he stood up and walked over to the door then paid for the pizza.

"Pizza is served!" Dexter said as we all grabbed for a peice. I ate the warm, cheesy pizza then we all sat down on a couch in the trailer.

"So," Dylan began, "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Everyone cheered including me, it sounded fun. We all then sat in a circle and the gave of truth or dare began.