🖤Open up!🖤We can't!🖤

A/N:
Ok, so I realized I do anything anymore with Gajeel, Levy and Lily. I was so focused on June, that I totally forgot about them. So this is about them after her disappearance from them.
Ok enjoy
~ Gemini-Chan

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Third POV⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After the "horrible" train ride, for Gajeel. The three ran towards the guild, with the unknown book in Levy's arms. As soon as they were in front of the guild, Gajeel burst the door open, catching everyone's attention and stopping them from what they were doing. Everyone could see them panting and tried they were, just as the guild thought the could celebrate there return, they realized... June wasn't with them.

"Where June?" Lucy asked out loud. "June got sucked in the book!" Levy shouted nervously and a hint of panic in her voice, everyone got shocked, the three went towards the everyone, then Master Makarov walked towards the three. "What happened?" Asked master calmly, they explained what happened. Gajeel managed to hide his feelings deep inside, Lily comfort him.

(Sorry, too lazy to explain)

After the conversation about what happened earlier, Natsu grabbed the book. "What are you doing?!" Gajeel shouted in rage, Levy had never seen Gajeel this angry before. Natsu then tries to open it up, but sadly it didn't, he tries to do it again with all of his might, but still couldn't. Gajeel snatch the book away from him, Natsu too never saw this version of Gajeel. "We tried already you idiot! It won't budge!" Gajeel explained out loud. This just added some more pressure to the situation, first June gets sucked in the book, and two, the book won't budge. The master then notices the mark/logo on the book, he got the book out of Gajeel's hands and took a look at the mark/logo. "Is there any chance this is a guild?" Levy asked him, Mater Makarov nods in response. "I remember this used to be guild." He explained, everyone was shocked. "How come we never seen this guild?" Erza asked, "That was too long ago, that I don't remember the guild's name." Master Makarov sadly explained, "another gone." He thought sadly. "I'll go check out any information of this guild." Freed said as he left, Bickslow, Evergreen and Laxus followed, heading towards the library, leaving the guild.

As the left, Gajeel got the book back and sort of hugged it, held it tight. Something then happening, he mumbled "I want to see you." Then, the book started to glow, it glow bright that the whole guild seems to glow. Everyone covered their eyes from becoming blind, Gajeel then felt like the book slipped out of his grip, he got worried and but soon saw the book in the air. "What's happening?!" Lucy shouted in question, the just then stopped.

The book then stop glowing so suddenly, it dropped down at one of the tables. But when it dropped, it was wide open. Everyone ran towards the open book, it first showed empty pages, till the pages slowly show pictures, they looked like painted pictures. The pictures showed the events that happened to June when she was in that world. From the fight, to the nurses office, then everyone froze when they say Hinata and Koi with June, especially Juvia. She wanted to tear up at that moment. The pictures kept showing the events till they ran to the beach with a buff man. The book then shut close, Gajeel did not want to except this and tried to open it again. "What the hell happened?!" Grey shouted, "As if I'm supposed to know Ice Princess!" Natsu shouted back, the two then started fighting till Erza stopped the both. "Well, at least we know she's safe." Erza added.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Words:653

Writers block hit me when I was writing this chapter.

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan