🖤Apologizes & Introduction🖤

June's POV

I woke up by sounds of mumbling from the distance. I slowly open my eyes, and a bright light appears in front of my eyes. I don't fricking know why but, "Am I dead?" I mumbled to myself, I slowly sat up and rubbed my head. "No, your not dear." Said a bear mouse thing in a tux. In all honestly, I wasn't special, I mean he was similar to Happy, Carla and Panther Lily, so why should I be surprised. I chuckled nervously, "That's good to know." I looked around the room, there were five other people in the room. I looked down and I saw my hands were cuffed up. "May I ask why?" I asked as I put my hands forward to show my cuffed up hands, "Well... Um..." The guy with a speaker around his neck nervously tried to speak up, "You attacked us." The guy with bugeyes said straightforward. "A-a-attacked you guys?!" I stuttered, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." I repeated, I put my hands behind my head, I was confused. "Are you ok?" The ravenette lady asked concerned, "No..." I breathe out, "I didn't fight you guys! I was fighting five of those purple shadowy, creature thingys!" I described, I panicked. The mouse bear thing put his paw on his chin, "Seems like my conclusion were correct." He said, I looked up at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked, I put my hands on my lap. "So earlier, Recovery Girl did a blood test and according to her, you were drugged." The guy with bugeyes said straightforward, I was confused.

"Drugged?! H...." That's when it hit me, I remembered everything, I was with Levy, Gajeel and Panther Lily, then fight in the train station, those purple things! Then... "That idiot." I mumbled with anger in my voice, I remembered that he injected me with something, something that made my body heat up badly, that must be the drug. "What do you mean?" Asked the ravenette lady, I shook my head, "That green hair idiot injected something in me before I ended up here." I answered as I clenched my hands to turn into fists, I'm pissed off, confused, sad, I miss them already, the team, Fiore, Fairy Tail, my family and my brother. I almost wanted to tear up. I looked down to the floor, preventing eye contact, my bangs shadowing my eyes. "I'm sorry, if I knew I could've..." As I was apologizing, I was cut off. But then, I felt a hand was placed on my shoulder, I looked up to see the skeleton guy smiling at me apologetically. "It's alright kid, it's not your fault." He said, I looked up at him and nodded.

Toshinori's POV

I felt bad for the kid. She have must've gone through a lot of things.

Still, many questions were racing in my head. "Anyways, allow me to introduce myself." Principal Nezu said, "I'm Principal Nezu, I'm the principal of U.A, and these are the teachers/staff, as well as Pro Heros." Nezu started off. "My name is Midnight." Introduced Midnight/Nemuri herself, "I'm Present Mic! The forget the name!" Yamada introduced himself cheerfully. "I'm Eraserhead." Aizawa said straightforward. I couldn't tell her I'm the Number One Hero, "I'm Toshinori Yagi." I introduced myself.

June's POV

I can tell the skeleton guy, which I now know as Toshinori Yagi, is hiding something from me. I'll keep an eye on him. "Ok, since you're introducing yourself. Let me introduce myself." I said, as I jumped of the (hospital?) bed. "My name is June Redfox, I'm an Iron Dragon Slayer and..." I brushed away hair from the right side of my neck, exposing my guild's embalm. "I'm Fairy Tail Wizard, at your service." I introduced myself, smiling confidently at them.

Words:734

Finally it's finished!

I had to rewrite everything again. Because last night, I was doing this chapter, it took me about 30-40 minutes to think, and as soon as I finished it, I saved it. I didn't post it yet. So after that I read a few books, then I came back to publish it, and the next thing I know, the chapter was like empty! I got pissed and I had to rewrite that whole thing again!

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan