🖤Here we go! Wait, knock me out first!🖤

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌June's POV ▌ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

It was the first day of school! I got our UA uniform, my school supplies and I send in my hero design just a few days ago. I can't wait to see the results! Anyways, Koi woke me and Hinata at 7 am, our school starts at 8:25 so we don't want to be late. After we had breakfast, thanks to mom Koi~ We changed into our UA uniform, I put on the white long sleeve blouse, the dark greenish blue skirt (Any tell me what the colour is pls), the grey blazar (???), a pair of high knee grey socks and some black school shoes. I swing my school bag pack over my shoulder and waited.

(I honestly not sure if they could wear different shoes

(I honestly not sure if they could wear different shoes. I mean, look at Midoriya's shoes! And Ojiro, and Kirishima, and Todoroki's! So here on out, June's gonna use black school shoes.)

As I finished, I waited for the other two mages in the living room. They both came out wearing the same uniform as me, "Kawaii!" I thought. "We better get going. We'll have to take the bus to school." Koi announced as she walked out to the door, with her signature white shoulder bag on her shoulder. "We're gonna die..." Me and Hinata said in unison.

We walked down the stairs to the lobby and walked outside to the bus station. "Just thinking about it makes me sick..." I thought as I felt my guts coming up. We waited and finally, the bus came, we walked into the Deadly Moving Torture Killing Vehicles and sat down. "I have an idea." Hinata said, she whispered something in Koi's ear, Koi nodded and brought her paw up at Hinata and smacked the back of her neck, causing Hinata to pass out. I understood what she meant. "Excuse me, but what are you doing to the young kid?" asked on of the passengers, "We're just trying to knock ourselves out, so we don't get motion sickness." I said, the lady doesn't seem convinced with that, "It's really a pain to suffer motion sickness." I added, the lady then just did her thing.

"My turn. Knock me out please Koi." I said, without hesitation, Koi did the same to me and everything went black.

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ ✮  °:. *₊ ° . ° .• .  . • ☆ . ° .• ✮ °:. *₊ . ☆ 

Words:476

Ok! Yes, this is quite short, I'm sorry. I'll be trying to post it asap.

I don't know if you noticed, but I made a mini book for my oc's favourite songs, like a mini playlist. So, you can go check that out.

Anyways please

Vote

Comment

&

Follow my account

Thanks for reading this Zodiacs, see yah till the next chapter is out.