Chapter 1

Third P.O.V

The Avatar and his friends were hiding in a fire nation town to get more supplies. Aang, Sokka and Zuko were waiting for Katara and Toph to come back from getting whatever they needed. Zuko was leaning on a wall while looking around to make sure that his mark on his face wasn't seen, and as for Sokka, well he was checking out the different weapons that was at a stall that they were hanging around. But for Aang, he was trying not to be seen when using his air-bending skills, even though he made it seem impossible to tell, he got noticed by someone. "You should be careful Avatar." Aang heard a whisper in his left ear which caused him to turn around quickly with wide eyes but frowned when he saw no one. "Someone will noticed who you are.. Just like I did." The voice said again near the Avatar's ear which made him look around worried, this made Zuko to start noticing with how his friend was acting. 

Zuko got up from leaning on the wall and walked to Aang. "What's going on? You are gonna make people notice us." Zuko said which made the air-bender to look at the fire-bender. "You can't hear his voice?!" he asked which confused Zuko and got Sokka's attention. "Who's? The girls'? They aren't back yet." Zuko asked but Aang shook his head. "No, not them, this voice-" but before he could finish, he heard the whisper again. "They can't hear me since they aren't air-benders Avatar. Only Avatars and air-benders can hear me." This caused Aang's eyes widen because then that means there might be another air-bender, since he noticed that whenever the voice talked to him, the air around him got a bit colder.

The two other guys looked at Aang with confusion since he stopped speaking. "You alright?" Sokka asked and Aang nodded and caused Sokka and Zuko to become shocked on what he said next. "I think there is another air-bender in this town.." The Avatar whispered to his friends. "What do you mean?" Zuko asked and Aang explained what he was hearing and how his air around him felt different than usual. "I want to meet them. They saw me," Aang went on, before Sokka or Zuko could say anything, the whisper that Aang heard caused him to start running to who knows where. "Your friends are about to get in trouble. Follow the leaf."

When Aang started running, his friends followed him since they wanted answers and was told to not be apart from Katara. As the three boys followed this leaf that led them a couple streets down from their spot, to see the girls being surrounded by fire nation guards. Toph and Katara was about to fight but got stopped when they saw a girl with white hair standing between them and the guards. This also made the guys stop moving as they watched. "Get out of the way." A guard said to the girl, but all she did was tilt her head and a smirk on her face. "That's not a nice way to ask. Especially not to me." She said which caused the guard to growl but got stopped by his comrade. "Careful... It's Lily.. Captain's lover." 

The girl 'Lily' walked to the guards and crossed her arms. "Leave. They are doing nothing wrong. Is it a crime for these ladies to shop?" She spoke with a strong voice, the first guard tch and walked away while the second guard bowed. "We are sorry Ms. Lily." And he walked after his comrade. 'Lily' looked at the crowd which then made them to go back to what they were doing and she then looked at Katara and Toph sighing quietly. "You and your group need to leave soon. Before they find out that you are with the Avatar and Prince Zuko." She said which shocked Katara, then the white haired girl looked towards the boys. "You were late. Should've been quicker. Now follow me before the Captain of this town looks for me. Or you." 'Lily' then started walking in a different direction, she didn't look behind because she knew that Aang wanted answered and so did the others.