rumours

the interview with the principal didn't take long. you were asked with the common questions as part of the investigation.

she said nothing after that aside from reminding you about the rules and that the board will decide on this matter.

they will inform you after two weeks as the board is still on a company trip.

your parents called you after hearing the news. you were forced to stay on the line for thirty minutes, listening to a great deal of scolding.

they eventually calmed down, saying you'll return to the province to continue your studies if you'll get kicked out.

byulyi said even if you both get kicked out, her parents, who are both lawyers, will surely sue simon, jinhwan, and jimin. they are just waiting for the decision to see what steps the school will take given what happened.

irene assured you there's nothing to be worried about. she didn't give any details except for having her mom take care of the situation.

a lot of bad things happened today. but despite that, above all that, you still feel happy as irene is finally yours.

---

"eeeeeee!!!"

it was already saturday and you still can't get the smile off your face. you know you look stupid squealing alone in your apartment but you don't care. you are the happiest person in the world right now and no one can ruin that.

you almost thought it was impossible. but it is real. irene is in love with you too.

you were about to let out another excited squeal when your door buzzed. you got up from your bed disappointed at the disturbance of your daydreaming.

being too lazy to check the peephole, you opened the door right away.

"pringles delivery!"

you were expecting to see the same boy who's delivering these boxes daily. but this time it wasn't him.

the box was raised right in front of your face and you had to crane your neck to the side to confirm the familiar voice.

"you..." you said.

"'you'...?" said irene, dropping a hand to her side. "is that the proper way to greet your girlfriend?"

"ah. no. i'm sorry. i just... i thought you'll be out with your mom this weekend?"

she rolls her eyes. "aish. i was trying to surprise you, okay?"

smiling, you scratched your head out of shyness. you observed her, couldn't believe she's standing in front of your door now.

since the day you met her, irene never failed to make your heart flutter. you couldn't believe before that someone with a beauty like hers could actually exist in this world.

just imagine how lucky you are feeling right now seeing her standing right in front of you, looking perfectly beautiful even with that annoyed face she's wearing.

"what's with that smile?" she asked.

you didn't know you were already smiling. you shake your head and pulled her into your room, hugging her tightly after.

"i missed you..." you said soon after her scent filled your senses.

you heard her smile. "i missed you too." she pulled away. "what were you doing the entire morning?"

"nothing... just thinking about you..."

"were you alone here?"

"mmm-mmm."