O. Tooru x Gf! Reader!

Fluff
Short movie-scenario(?)
You two were currently cuddling on the couch binge-watching movies. However, they weren't just any movies: they were the best movies that you watched growing up. That ranged from Disney to DreamWorks and more, and this movie happened to be a certain movie about dragons. You and your boyfriend, Tooru, sat through How to Train Your Dragon. You two sat through the first, second, and currently watching the third one. Well, technically you sat through the first and second movie. Tooru was busy whining about how movies about aliens would be way better. But suddenly, he stopped talking. He must have fallen asleep, you thought. You glanced over to him only to find him watching the movie very intently. "Tooru-". He didn't spare you a glance as he threw an arm up towards you, with his index finger pointing up as if to shush you, "(Y/N)! Shhh! Talk to me after.". You rolled your eyes, but let out a soft smile. I always choose the best movies. You thought.
~
You two finished the movie and Tooru was in tears. "...That was beautiful!" He looked at you teary-eyed, and a little bit of snot was dripping out of his nose. You stared at him back, not doing anything. He pouted, "(Y/N)! Aren't you going to comfort me?!" You chuckled a bit, but wiped his tears with the hem of your shirt, "Ah, Tooru, don't cry. You're ugly when you cry." You laughed as his pout only grew, "Now tell me why you were so suddenly interested in that movie, hm?" You kissed his cheeks and looked for his eyes.

His fake-cry mode was changed automatically at your question. He was excited to tell you, "(Y/N), you remember Toothless' girlfriend?!" You nodded, "Yeah the Lightfu-" You couldn't...finish as he (rudely) interrupted you. "Yeah! I have two comments, which one do you wanna hear first?! The long one or the short one?!" You blinked, hoping that you would not be interrupted again, "Um. The short one." He smiled, "Okay, so like have you ever thought that it basically looks like a My Little Pony and a Mewtwo hybrid!" He laughed excitedly, "I cracked the cooode (Y/N)!"

You laughed with him, one because of his silly realisation, and two because his laugh was contagious, "What code-" He didn't let you finish once again, "Okay! Next one! Basically I just thought that like if we were dragons then like we would practically be this movie...Like how we met? Remember you kept running away from me, and I kept chasing you, and like Iwa was my wing-man but also like he didn't want us to be together at a time?! And like Toothless is a king of dragons, and I'm Grand King of the Court, so like you're my girlfriend, so you must be the Hybrid/Toothless' girlfriend. Cuz you know you're like so awesome and beautiful and talented and like...way out of my league..." He exhaled, having to catch his breath because of the quick reply.

You stared at him and paused. He looked at you so lovingly, and you felt an incredible warmth due to the intense gaze. You smiled back at him, "I love you, Tooru," you said and gave him a short peck on his lips. "I love you too, (Y/N)," He kissed you back, however, he didn't settle for a "baby kiss" (as he would call it), and instead kissed you a bit longer. You two spent the rest of the day together being lazy and watching movies.
~
Sorry guys, but I had to. I didn't know what to call it so I named it a scenario. Like I watched all the How to Train Your Dragon movies yesterday and I literally thought of this while eating breakfast this morning. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and let me know if you liked this one! Requests are open!