Franco & Marco

Franco's POV

Masyadong nag e-enjoy ang mga ungas na to sa mga babae. Kaniya-kaniyang lingkis. Hayy. What do you expect. We are one of the hottest Bachelor. Habang sumisimsim ako ng alak ay may lumapit sa akin.

"You wanna take me out?" malanding tanong ng babae. By her looks she is a whore.

"Do you want me to throw you away in this party? Back off. I'm not stupid to take you out bitch" pasimpleng tugon ko. Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko at tinalikuran ako. I just smirked. Nobody can get my attention, on one except the girl I saw at our party three months ago. Damn, I wanna know her. Her blue eyes, her body, her black hair, her innocent gestures. I hope can find her.

"Hey Franco. Don't spoil the night. Come on. I know what your thinking. Oh yeah, The girl with the blue eyes agin? Come on. You are fantasizing". Alex said.

He is one of my bestfriend. He is the closest to me. We know each other since high school. We are team since high school until we graduated to  college.

I'm Franco also known as isnaberong gwapo or Mr Grumpy. I manage my families business here in Manila. Marco which is my twin brother also known as playboy na mabait. He used to talk with girls that is why he known as playboy but he doesn't have a girlfriend. Marco used to be my partner before in our business but he prefer to focus in Resort. Alex ang pinaka masayahin at makulit sa grupo. His family owns one of the clothing line. Lindon ang mapang asar sa grupo. He is also a CEO in their family business. And Chris ang chef/barista ng grupo, He owns restaurants and bars along Manila.

"Yeah. I'm still thinking of her. Damn I wanna know her." frustrated kong sabi.

"Man, you already hired an investigator and even sketch her face base on what you remember. Still no findings." He said.

"I know. But I know I can find her."

"You strongly believe. Yes. But what if  may asawa na siya at anak. You don't know. Man, don't hook up yourself to that girl".  Alex said.

"I don't know and I don't care. I just want to know her and to meet her."

"Then you must start with your Mom and Dad. They hosted the party so they know major of the guests. What do you think?" He said. What the f*ck. I should ask mom for the very first place.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about to do that." Hindi ko pinahalatang hindi ko naisip ang sinabi nya.

"Okay. I will just enjoy the party. And hey. Send my regards to your lovely sister. I saw her instagram. She is in your Villa located in Batangas, we should visit that place." pagyayaya ni Alex.

"Back off to my little sister you asshole." tugon ko kay Alex. At natawa lang siya.

Agad kong tinawagan si Mommy.
"Hello Franco? Why you are calling your mom in the middle of the night. Aren't you sleeping yet?." si Dad ang nakasagot.

"I'm with my friends and Marco is about to come. I just wanna ask something to mom Dad."

"Oh i see, your mom is already sleeping. I just went to comfort room when I saw you calling. And what is that? It must be important"

"Dad. About three months ago. During our birthday. Did you invite someone with the blue eyes, well it must be a girl with a blue eyes."

and I heared my Dad laughing. "I'm thinking about important things and all of a sudden this is all about girls. Me and your mom knows only one girl with a blue eyes and that is Rhian."

What the f*ck. "Where is she? I mean she dropped something. I need to return it to her." I lied.

"Oh really. She is one of my trusted employee in our Villa in Batangas. You can visit her. Your mom really loves her. " Dad responds.

"Yeah. We are planning to have our vacation. We will just set the date. Alright Dad. See you soon. Send my kisses to Mom."

"Yeah sure. Bye" then he hung-up.

This must be crazy. I should ask them from the very first day. I need to go to our Villa. I must.

"Brother. Why are you alone here?" It's Marco. He just arrived.

"Nah. I'm just enjoying the wind."

"Oh really. Come on. Let's enjoy the party. You must, coz you're getting wrinkles." then he laugh.

"Stop that bro. I know I'm hotter than you. You only got six packed abs while i have eight." i smirked.

He laughed so hard. "Yeah you got eight but you don't have flings. Bro you must get one."

"Whatever. I reserve my heart for the girl who deserves" I smile.

Then we join those assholes and enjoy the party. This is my own celebration because I already have a lead. I'm may not sure if she is the girl who I'm searching for, but I need to see her.

-------------------

Marco's POV

"Sir Franco, you have an important call from Sir Alex." I heard my secretary said. She is Sam. Important huh. Alex is an ass. I'm in the middle of the meeting.

"Yeah I'll take it. Please continue" as I telling the board members.

"Yeah, I'm on my way. Just tell Franco about it. And Alex stop calling me time to time. I'm still in a meeting."

"Whatever bro. Don't spoil the night. Come as early as you can. We are about to get drunk."

"Stop. Chris won't allow you to get drunk because you are wasted if you're drunk" as I laugh.

"Whatever, drive here right away. Take care playboy." Then he hang up.

The meeting take a little longer for about 40 mins. It all discussed about the improvement of the resorts.

"Thank you everyone. Sam you can also go home. Thank you."

I'm on my way at Chris's Bar. He is in charge for this kind of accasion since he is the only one owns this kind of business. While I'm driving, I remember some memories.

I remember the girl with the blue eyes three months ago, I'm about to call her attention but she just disappear. Damn, she is really perfect. I might thinking if she is taken. Well, hopefully not.

Yeah, I'm Marco. I used to talk to girls but none of them qualify to my standards. I'm also known as playboy because girls always assume if I talk to them. Well I'm just being nice. I have a twin brother who really exactly look like me, the only difference is he has a mole on the center or his lower lip.

Oh there you go. Let's have some fun. 

"So, anong plano mo?" Dinig kong tanong ni Lindon kay Franco.

"Well let's see. I wanted to have some vacation as early as we can. I will talk to Marco to clear up his schedules."

Aba. Mukhang may balak mag liwaliw tong mga ungas na to ahh. "Just let me know as early as possible. I'm in." nakangiting tugon ko kay Franco. "I know you can't enjoy without me" dagdag ko pa. Well, that's true. We always have our back. We always give to each other.

"Maybe because you're my twin?" as he laugh.

"Okay then. Let us clear our schedules then we will have our vacation. Cheers!" Bibong sabi ni Chris.

"CHEEEEERRRRRSSSS"

Then we enjoy the night.

---------
xoxo 💋 ..
enjoy reading guys. 💓💓