Chapter 2

Tine's POV

Before I came to this realm, I lived as a human being.

My parents were also busy, so they always left the matters of the house to the servants, it was only a life free from any discomforts.
I was an only child and my body was quite weak, so I tended to stay at home all alone instead of going to school.

*rustling*

I quickly open my eyes when something's rustling on my window and a big round black cat came inside.
"OH!" immediately picking him up and embrace tightly on my tiny arms.
"Bright! You came to visit me!"

Bright was the first friend I ever made, one night I happened to find him wondering in the garden, and ever since I gave him a snack, he would come visit from time to time. I even remembered how I introduce myself to him.
"My name is Tine, nice to meet you! Oh, did you hurt your nose? It's flat, isn't it?" He was black and round, he gives me chance to be happy and not alone so I decided to call him Bright.

Picking him up and lay him down beside me, of course Bright needs rest too.
"Bright, should stay and become my pet. Let's stay together forever, alright?" Bright purrs cutely again while staring on my small palm squishing his round fluffy cheeks.
But he goes back home somewhere in the morning.

•••
(PS. Sorry for the short update.
Grab some snacks everyone! Hope you enjoy, sorry for the typographical errors.)