Chapter 5

Tine's POV

"What... What do I do having to live with this person is a bit..." Scary. Well, this is for my sake!
"Aside from that, if I come work at your shop then I'll be able to see that black cat, won't I?" This is to see Bright!
"I... I'll do it! Please hire me!" I bowed down my head in front of him.
It's not like I have anywhere to go anywhere, I wonder how I'll even get back home.
"I'm gonna work you to the bone, so prepare yourself." He says, it gives me shiver. (A/N: YOU CAN DO IT, TINE!) yes! >∆<!!
"C'mon, let's go." He grabs my wrist and drag me go his shop.
"YES SIR!" Kyaaahhh stop dragging me!!

On his shop, everything went well. Serving customers with their orders and exchanging 'thank you's' and 'welcome' feel so great!
"Part timer! A whisky over here-"
"Wine for me!"
"Y-yes Sir!"
After serving their drinks, it's time for me to clean those used glasses and Sarawat sitting there like a customer.
"P'wat, please get back to work too!"
"I already told you, I'd work you hard, refill!" He pass his empty glass to me refill it again.

"Working under a boss like that is big trouble, huh." Murmur by the other customers.
Okay, that's embarrassing.

Since Sarawat declared he would be working me to the bone, the ignorant me of the ways of the world, was completely K.O'D by house chores I even shrunk his shirt a lot, burn something that was raw in the first place, and mess the place more before I cleaned.

In the mid of my shower, the door slid open and Sarawat came in.
"!?"
"Oh? So you were in here?" I notice his eyes travel down at my... C-chest!?
"W-what is it? Please stop looking at me like that!"
"Huh? Looking at your scrawny body, now I get why you can barely do anything." What part of me are you talking about!?
"Before that... Can I grab your boobs?"
Grabbing my slipper on the floor and throw it on his way.
"SARALEO!"

In the end, I would end up working until the bar closed. There's a lot of nice spirits out there too, it's a hard work but in having fun, you really can't judge someone by their looks; people or spirits.

By grabbing me on the waist and place me on his lap was a total shock.
"Work for me too, part-timer."
Pervert customer, let me go!
"S-stop, um... Excuse me!" Trying to escape from his grip but he was strong!
"Doesn't it sound good, huh?" It makes me flinch when someone pour his drink to this bastard customer. Geez, I'm free!
"The fuck you think you're doing---"
"Go chill out for a bit." Sarawat kicks him out of the shop after he burn it alive.
"Go mop the floor and get some bourbon for me." He sighs and pass his glass at me.
"Seriously, what a guy that was?-" he scratches his head and let out a deep sigh.
"Thank you, P'wat." He nods his head and reach his hand to me before he gives me a pat.

"Another exhausting day~" slumping my body on the futon, after I took a shower and wore my pajamas.
"Hey."
"Bright~" I pick him up from the table and yeah, Bright was talking!
"You always come when P'wat isn't around. He just left to go drinking."
"He drinks like a horse, huh! I... I came to see Tine! Have you gotten used to work yet?" He asks and hug him surprisingly.
I was able to see Bright not too long after coming to this world and also he came every night.
"Hear me out, Bright."squeezing him tight on my arms.
"Ca... calm down, Tine!"
To my joy, we can even talk to each other.
"I'm worked to the bone by P'wat! No matter how busy the shop is, he just sits there and drinks!"
Sarawat is toooooooooo lazy!
"... That's terrible." Only Bright response.
"...But, I am grateful to him for letting me stay here. And he even helped from getting involved with a customer today."
He doesn't even know, anything about me. A stranger, but he still treats me kindly.
"But in the end, I still think that he's terrible! He doesn't work at all!"

•••
(PS. A long update for you guys!)