Chapter 6

The song above fits a little bit with this chapter, so you can listen to it while reading this chapter if you want <3

POV Daniel

We arrived at the airport in Los Angeles and we are now waiting for our luggage. I hope the luggage will get here fast because then we have a bigger chance that we still can visit Corbyn. Then finally see my suitcase and grab it but we have to wait for the suitcases of the boys. After a few minutes, they also have their suitcases and we go outside to the car and drive off to the hospital. After almost 30 minutes we finally arrive at the hospital. We walk inside and go to the desk to ask if we can still visit Corbyn.

"Hey, is it possible to still visit someone?" Jonah asks. "Well, visit hours are done but maybe we can make an exception. I will ask the boss if we can make an exception," she says. "What are your names?" she asks. "Jonah Marais, Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery and Zach Herron," Zach says and she writes the names down on a paper. Then she walks off to probably the office of the boss. We wait in the waiting room and after a while, she finally comes back to the desk.

"We can make an exception for you guys because we understand that you guys don't have all the time to visit," she says. "Which patient would you like to visit?" she asks. "Corbyn Besson," I say. "Maybe Riley Mcleod after that if there's time," Zach says. "Okay, follow me," she says. She walks in front of us and brings us to Corbyn his room. After a few minutes, we arrive at his room and we can see him sleeping on his bed.

"How is he doing?" Jonah asks. "He is doing okay, only the treatment is making him exhausted," she explains. She opens the door to sign that we can go in and then she walks away. We walk inside and we walk to his bed. We see him laying there and it was so cute because he was cuddling with the teddybear, well more laying on the teddybear. When we got closer I got kind of shocked. He looks so pale and so tired.

"He looks really tired," Zach says. "Yeah, and he looks so fragile. It looks like he can break at any time," I say. "But at least he is doing okay," Jonah says. "Yeah, but maybe they used a different treatment than first. Maybe that's why he is looking like this," Jack says. "Maybe," I whisper. "But on the opposite, he is pretty cute laying there with his teddy bear," Zach says, getting the positivity out of it like Corbyn would do. "I agree on that," I say and go sit on a chair next to his bed. I softly stroke his arm when suddenly Jon is standing in the door.

"Something wrong Jon?" Jonah asks. "I got a mail that we have an important meeting. They also said that I have to bring 2 of you guys," Jon explains. "I and Jack will go because I know Daniel doesn't want to leave Corbyn and he will be needing some support," Jonah explains. Then Jack and Jonah walk out of the room with Jon.

Zach and I are left alone with Corbyn. I keep stroking his arm so that I  know that he is still here and so I can feel him breathing.

"You like him don't you?" Zach asks. "Yeah, I do. I don't know yet if it is more than friend already but I do like him a lot as a friend," I say. "No one from the band will judge you if do end up liking him more than a friend. I just thought I should let you know that." Zach says. "Thanks, that means a lot," I say and smile.

After a while, his nurse came to check on Corbyn but when she left and closed the door it made a lot of noise. Then I saw Corbyn stirs in his sleep and soon he was opening his eyes. When he opened his eyes he sits up straight immediately.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" he asks shocked. "We wanted to see you Corbyn," I say and grab his hands so he will calm down. "And we finished our tour so we went immediately," Zach says. " W-Why? I'm not even someone close to you guys," he says. "You are, you don't know it but you are," Zach says. "What do you mean?" Corbyn asks.