🦋chapter-13🦋

Edited

-Flashback-

- 15th March 2016- London-

I was walking out the ladies restroom of the restaurant, when I bumped into somebody.

I was turning seventeen today so I decided to spend the day in London with my best friend, Trent.

Of course, I had to embarrass myself today by almost knocking a person down.

" I am so sorry! Oh my God! Are you okay?"

It's even more fun when you almost knock down a guy. A quite good looking guy, to say. Taller than me, probably around 5'11, but to be honest almost everybody is taller than me, dark blonde hair, pretty eyes, smells good.
10/10 for me.

" Don't worry. I am fine. Are you okay? I don't really know why I asked you that. I think I am the victim here. "

He chuckled slightly. Blushing like a tomato, I stretched out my arm to shake his as some sort of apology.

" I am really sorry. Wasn't an intention of mine."

This time he laughed. Louder. Looks like he's enjoying this, unlike me.

" Its no problem..."

" Elena."

" Its no problem Elena. I am Aaron."

And the light bulb inside my head went on. I bumped into Aaron Ramsey. My cousin will be so jealous.

" Nice to meet you Aaron."

- July 2016- Liverpool-

"There is no chance you are seeing that guy, Elena!"

" You are not going to tell me who I'll see, who I won't dad!"

All I wanted to do right now is go out and meet with Aaron. Since that little encounter few months ago, we haven't stopped talking. We try to see each other as often as possible. It's not the easiest thing in the world due to his matches and trying to keep our relationship a secret.

It's been harder recently. My dad just found out about him. He isn't fond of the fact that we are together. Claiming he is not single and much older than me. That he is no good for me and all of that stuff.

" You are seventeen, for God's sake! Who old is he? Twenty five? And he is still married! Are you out of your mind? What were you thinking?"

" Why you even care? You and mom stared dating when she was seventeen and you were twenty two! It's the same!"

" Do you want to be a homewrecker? Leave the guy and his family, Elena! You have no place there. He is only using you."

" And who says that? Not that you cared, when you cheated with the neighbor, dad! He is days away from finalizing the divorce."

I was standing on the front porch while my dad was standing a few metres away from me.

Some of the neighbors were coming out to see what's happening.

He went quiet. Maybe dad was right. What if he is only using me?

"Go! See him! I don't care. But don't come back to me with a broken heart. I can already see it all over the tabloids. ' Aaron Ramsey cheating on his wife with a seventeen year old"

I exited the house. Aaron will never break my hear. Dad is wrong here. I am not that stupid.

I am not a homewrecker. His marriage was falling apart before me joining the picture. Its not my fault his wife couldn't keep him away from other women.