The argument😴

*Nick's POV*

The journey home was silent. Tony didn't say anything and neither did Chase. I wanted to scream at him for breaking my heart but I just couldn't say anything.

"We're home" Chase said with a half smile. I got out of the the car and slammed the door shut. I walked into the house and ran to my room. A few minutes later I heard a knock, "come in" I said thinking it would be Chase.

Tony walked in and looked at me. "Baby please. Just let me explain. It isn't what.." "Bullshit" I said cutting him off. "No listen to me Nick. Please." he desperately tried to get me to listen but I didn't care. "I saw the fucking photo Tony. A photo doesn't lie. You kissed someone else." I said balling my eyes out. Tony looked at me but didn't say anything. "Well?" I said looking at him. "she kissed me. It was a game" I heard what he said but I didn't believe him. "Nick please I'm telling the truth. I love you so much. I never wanted to hurt you. Ask Ondreaz". my heart was broken, maybe he was telling the truth, I thought to myself. I started crying even more. "I want you to get out of my room right now!" I screamed at him. He didn't listen and walked over to me and hugged me. "I love you" he kept repeating these 3 words to me. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW TONY" I said with an even more annoyed tone.

*Tony's POV*

He kept shouting at me. I got up and walked to the door. "I really do love you. I didn't want to hurt you baby. Ask Ondreaz." I said as I left his room. Everyone else was asleep so I didn't have anybody to talk to.

I put on my coat and left a note on the table explaining that I was going to spend the night at a hotel, that I was sorry and It really didn't happen the way he thought it did.

I walked out of the house and locked the door. I got into my car and drove for what seemed like forever. I was calming down and didn't feel as upset as I did before. I started changing my mind about going to the hotel or staying at home. I turned the car around and *bang* everything went dark.