The accident😭

*Nick's POV*

I woke up and walked into Ondreaz's room to ask him about the party, when I got there he was crying. "Bro what's wrong?" I said concerned. He looked at me and handed me a piece of paper. I recognised the hand writing. "Did Tony write this?" Ondreaz nodded. "What he said was true". I called the hotel and asked if he was there.

*on the phone*

Nick: Hey did Tony Lopez check in?

Hotel worker: No he didn't

I asked Ondreaz why he was crying. "He got into a car crash" My eyes widened and my heart fell heavy. "No, not my baby" I said pouring my eyes out.

I ran out of the house and got in the car and drove to the hospital. I parked the car got out and barged my way through the crowd. "Tony, Tony" I called out crying my eyes out.

A lady who worked there walked over to me. "Are you looking for Tony Lopez?" She said to me. I nodded and she took me straight to him. I started crying when I saw the state he was in. "No baby please. You have to wake up. You just have to. I'm sorry I believe you. I'm sorry this is all my fault" I couldn't believe my eyes. I hurt him. I should have just believed him. "Fuck sake. Baby I'm so fucking sorry".

The lady walked back in. "Please tell me what happened. I need to know" I said crying. "I'm not supposed to tell you any information because you aren't related to him" I looked at her. "Please?" I begged her. "I need to know" She looked at Tony and then back at me. "When we brought him in he was already in the coma. As far as I'm aware he was turning his car around and this person had driven into him. The person driving the car had knocked Tony's car down the hill and into the tree which Is what knocked him out." She paused "He will be okay. Come back in about 3 days and he would have woken up" she paused again. "We're doing the best we can sir." I looked at her with tears still pouring down my face. "Thank you, please don't let him die" I said sniffling.

She promised me he'd be okay as she walked out of the room. I called Ondreaz and told him to come to the hospital. He could tell I had been crying and said he would be there in 20 minutes.

Ondreaz walked into the room and looked at me and then back at Tony. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I should have believed him. I'm sorry" I said crying even more. "Hey don't cry. It's not your fault. It's okay" He replied reassuring me. He said we should go home and come back when he woke up. I gave Tony a kiss and walked out to my car. I waved goodbye to Ondreaz.

I cried to whole way home. I just sat in my car for 30 minutes before walking into the house. I should have just listened to him. He would be okay if I would have just listened to him. "Fuck I'm so stupid" I said to myself over and over again. I went to my room and fell asleep.