Chapter 20 | Am hungry!! 😢 😢

Txunamy's POV 

Who are they?

They come closer to me, the girl immediately hugs me tightly.

"Hey Txu." She says softly.

Txu?  Is that a name or something

I just keep staring blankly at them, without uttering a word. 

"Say something, Txunamy." The guy says.

"What’s a Txunamy?" I ask the both of them bluntly. 

They both gape at me then as if remembering something the both of them scream, "So that's it." 

"That's what?" I ask them, really confused, "And if you guys don't mind can you introduce yourselves. I mean, what the fuck am I doing here??" I continue.

"Okay, so let's start from me." The girl starts, “My name is Courtney Downs. I am 21 years old and this is my boyfriend Alex. Your name is Txunamy Norman and you’re 21 too. You had an accident about 3 years ago and have been in a coma since then. We have always checked up on you regularly in the hope that you will wake up one day. Thank God you have woken up!" She ends her speech with tears in her eyes.

I feel connected to her, she made me feel warm which is why I hug her. 

"Courtney." I call her.

"Yes Txu?" She answers sniffing while Alex is consoling her.

“I might still not remember you but I have a feeling that you are a part of me. I can’t help but feel connected to you. And you, Alex, I hope you haven't been doing anything to upset my best friend while I was gone.” I turn to Alex trying to be funny.  

"Of course not." He answers.

"Good.” I nod, “I am hungry.” I scream loudly.

"Now that's the Txu I know and love." Courtney says which makes me smile.

Some things just cannot change.

Dylan's POV 

To prepare for the party I put on a simple polo shirt and jeans, style my hair and wait for her call. It is around 6:30 p.m. I sit down to watch Money Heist on Netflix, after a few minutes my phone rings.

“Hey, babe.” 

“Hi, Spice.”

“I’m ready. What about you?” 

“Same I’m on my way now.”

“Okay, honey.” 

I check the time, it is 7:15 p.m.

Woah, seems like I spent a long time on the TV show but it was worth it. I decided that I will continue it when I get back.

We got to the party about 30 minutes ago, I am sitting down with a group of friends while Chloe is drinking with her friends. 

Txunamy's POV 

Courtney and Alex get me discharged and take me to Domino's pizza. We order pizza and get ice cream.

The waiter asks, “Hello, welcome to Domino's what can I get you?” 

“One big box of pepperoni pizza, chicken nuggets and fries.” Courtney replies.

We get our order and go to cold stone to get our ice cream. After that we went home to eat.

A/N: Hey guys I updated