Chapter 16 | Amnesia

Unknown POV

I did it!

I got my revenge on Dylan!

People are rushing to the scene and someone is calling 911. They arrive at the scene, dragging the burnt bodies out of the car. I smirk devilishly to myself and follow them to the hospital.

I have another mission there.

Courtney’s POV

Alex and I reach the airport quickly, we wait patiently for them to come. Meanwhile, we watch TV. Suddenly, the breaking news flashed, an accident has happened where the two victims were terribly burnt beyond recognition. Immediately my phone starts ringing, it is an unknown number but I answer it anyway.

“Hello, who's this?” I ask.

“Hello, am I speaking to Courtney?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“I am calling from the state hospital, your friends are here.”

“What?”

I instantly pull Alex who is standing by my side and drive recklessly to the hospital.

When we reached the hospital, Dylan and Txunamy were already in the operation room. I start bawling my eyes out hysterically with Alex by my side, praying fervently I call Frank to inform him and he says he is already coming.

I just hope my best friend is okay.

Frank's POV

When I get to the hospital it is about 3:02 a.m. I meet Coco at the reception floor with some guy.

"Hey, big bro." She raises her head to greet me, her eyes are red and swollen like she has been crying all night.

"Hi, Coco. What's the condition now?"

"They've been in there for practically four hours trying to revive them." She tells me fearfully.

Just then a doctor appears from the surgery room. I guess he asks the nurse for Dylan and Txunamy’s relatives because the nurse points towards us after which the doctor approaches us.

"Excuse me, are you here for Txunamy and Dylan?" He asks.

"Yes sir." Coco answers first. 

“Who's the closest to them that I can talk to? 

"I'm Dylan's best friend." Alex says, literally pissed off.

"I'm Txunamy's best friend." Courtney chirped in.

"And I’m Txunamy’s elder brother." I add.

“Alright, since we are all family here, might we move to my office?” He asks and we all follow him to the office.

Courtney's POV 

We get to the office and are offered to sit down. I stare intently at the doctor.

"Spill." I say sternly, I know it is rude but I do not care.

"Okay, calm down." He starts, “So, due to the burn they will have to undergo surgery which will reconstruct their skin. Additionally, it seems that their condition is stable, however, they are both in a coma. We feel there may be brain damage which may regrettably result in Amnesia.” The doctor concludes. 

“Amnesia?” We all scream simultaneously. 

"Yes." He confirms it, “But partial amnesia since the damage only affected the forebrain.”

A/N: So guys, Txu and Dylan are having amnesia 

I really hope things gets better... Please pray for them and drop your thoughts. 

<3