Chapter 4

You got ready for school. What was new? Oh right. You had Leon. Who you liked to call, Mr. Kuwata. Which to your surprise he didn't like. You went downstairs seeing Leon in the school uniform. "Ya know? In my old school. We didn't have uniforms. We just wore what we wanted to. I just wore the same thing everyday." He told you on his way out the door which made it harder to hear but you could make out what he said. You ran to him. "Okay first Leon. That's just gross." You said spitting on the ground. "Well that's just gross!" He said pointing to where you spit. You started to blush. W-What?! Am I blushing? Why would I fall for him?! He's gross. He's dead. I can't love a dead guy! He could be immortal so if we had kids I would die then them and Leon would just be lonely! "I can read mind. Remember?" He said in a suductive way. "Oh right." You said feeling defeated. "But I couldn't make out what you said." He said also sounding defeated. "Oh!" You said cheered up. "That's good I guess." You respond to yourself. You found yourself at school with Leon. "So, were are your friends?~" asked Leon. "Nowhere." You reply sounding dead inside. "What do you mean?" Can someone play "What Do You Mean?" By Justin Bieber? Thank you.

Did you think I was joking when I said that? Nah bruh I meant it. Imma just leave it here with dis bootiful vid. Stay sour my friends!(cinnamontoastken ref)