Chapter 1

Welp. I cut my phone charger in half and my phone is about to die. Well hopefully this will come out before this dies and hopefully when I write chapter 2 I will have a new charger. You wake up to the sound of your dogs barking at the front door. That was your wake up cue. Your dogs were the only noise in your house since you lived alone. You cursed to yourself as you stepped on the crate with your dogs puppies as they yelped and started running around the pen. You realized you woke up at 3 am. As you walked down the stairs you started talking to your dogs. "Why are you barking so early in the morning?" You asked your dogs but of course they just answer with a bark. You look out your window to see if there was anybody there. You jumped back to see someone ringing your doorbell while looking back in the window. You quickly moved your dogs out of the way and opened the door. "What can I do for you sir?" You asked. "I need somewhere to stay but I can't remember where I used to live. People kept saying they remembered who I was and that I was supposed to be dead. They said I lived down the street but someone else lived there and they kept telling me some crazy things but I decided I do not want to listen to them and I would like to live with someone. Everyone denied and your the only hope I have left. May I please live with you?" You were shocked. It took you a while to process what he was saying. "Uh, sure! I live alone with my dogs so it wouldn't hurt to talk to someone who would answer back with something I can understand!" You replied overly excited. "Thank you miss." He bowed in thanks. He must be Japanese but ended up in Pennsylvania. Because we don't bow in thanks so far that I know. "Uh, say are you Japanese?" You asked. "Why yes." Said the boy standing up Straight looking at you. "What gave it away?" "Well this is Pennsylvania and we don't bow in thanks. We just say 'thank you' and carry on with our day." You said. "Oh. I see I must have made a mistake. I guess I should just leave." He said looking down. "No! Don't I would really like the company. Please stay. I don't mind." "Really?!" He asked "yeah. It would be nice to have someone else living here." You said. "Just take your things and come back when you're ready!" You said. The boy just walked in. "Huh?! W-what about your stuff?!" You exclaimed. "I told you. I can't remember anything so I don't have anything to bring with me." He said.