Chapter 1: Matchstick

It was a peaceful night in the city of Yokohama. The streets were quiet. A few people were in buildings enjoying themselves, while the rest were either in bed or on the streets. Yea, it was nice.

"STOP YOU VILLAIN SCUM!!"

Except for that. About three dozen cops and five heroes were chasing after us, the 'villain scum'. Who's us you ask? Me, Dabi, and Toga. Me being, well, Deku. My real name is Izuku Midoriya and in this world full of quirks, mine is Analysis So yea, that's all there really is to know about me.

"HOLY CRAP!!"

A voice brought me back out of my thoughts. I spared a glance behind us. There was a lot of blue and red fire, the blue fire was courtesy of Dabi who was currently yelling out swear words and prayers.

"YOU'L NEVER GET US ALIVE, HAHAHA!!"
"SHUT IT TOGA!!", both Dabi and I yelled back behind us.

You see, we wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for Toga. She just had to go tick of Endeavor, who's rage alerted four other heroes, who then alerted dozens of cops. So thank you Toga! Hint the sarcasm.

"F*ck, f*uck, f*uck." I muttered.
"Deku,", Dabi yelled, "please, for the love of Kami, tell me you have a plan!"
"Uhh, run?!" I yelled back the sort of plan, more like a question though.

Dabi looked at me as if my head was on fire. OH CRAP, MY HEAD WAS ON FIRE!

"AAAAHHHH!!"
"Deku~, you look like a matchstick!!" Toga yelled. I sent her back a glare, I was in no mood for jokes.
"GIVE UP VILLAINS, THERE'S NOWHERE TO GO!!"

Sure enough, we had run straight into a dark and dirty alleyway. At the end was a wall, with no way out except for the way we came, which was quickly blocked by our chasers. I heard Dabi curse under his breath. The heroes and cops had cornered us. Endeavor looked as though he would kill us, which knowing him, he would've if the others weren't there. Midnight, Erasurehead, Wash, and even freaking Present Mic was here, all glaring at us.

"YOU'RE CORNERED! PLEASE SURRENDER YOURSELF PEACEFULLY!"

"NEV-", Toga was quickly cut of when Midnight released her quirk on us. She quickly fell to her knees and then the rest of her body hit the go ground. The next victim was Dabi who was currently sliding down a wall into a sitting position. He was done as well. I couldn't let myself go down as well. What would happen to us? Who would be there to take care of these idiots? These thoughts left my mind as soon as they entered. I quickly fell down and entered a peaceful sleep.

"stupid heroes...."