Chapter 6: Class 1-a

Hey, it's BrownPaperBag back at it again with a new chapter. Sorry.
Soooooo, what's new? Oh I'll tell you what's new! This trashy book has gotten 8k reads!! Some of you will probably be like "shut up, it's not that important" or something, well I'm sorry but it's just really important to me, (people still choose to check this out) so thank you!
Now please enjoy the new chapter and
🌈Happy Pride🦄
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up the next day to Toga slapping me.
"What the fuck Toga," I opened my eyes to see her creepy smiling face staring at me, she had not stopped slapping me.

"Sorry Izu~, but you weren't waking up no matter what. Not even when I poured water on you!"

It was just then when I realized I was soaking wet.
"GODDAMNIT TOGA!"

She giggled while running out of my room.
I checked the alarm clock that had been placed by my bed. It read 8:10a.m. in bold, red letters.
I immediately sat up.
'Aren't we supposed to be there by 8:25?'
'Oh shit!'

I tore the covers off of me and quickly got up and pulled open the door. I accidentally opened the door too harshly resulting in it making a loud sound while it banged against the wall inside.
"WHAT THE HELL!"
Oops, I might've also scared Dabi in the process. Oh well, I'll get over it.

"Guys!" I yelled out to Dabi and Toga.
"Yea?" They both replied.
"Why aren't you flippen hurrying?!"
"Why should we?" Dabi replied.
"Because," I quickly went back into my room to gather clothes for a shower. " School starts in less than 20 minutes, so get your asses in the shower, dress up, and then let's go!".
I heard a few curses from Dabi, I think Toga already knew.

I ran over to the bathrooms and hurriedly went into a stall. I quickly showered, dressed myself in the uniform, and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother with my hair because I just can't tame it, only Kurogiri knew how to untangle the mess without getting the brush stuck.

I was walking back to my room to put on some shoes when I finally realized how uncomfortable this uniform was.

I walked into my room, shutting my door, and went straight to my clothes from yesterday.

'It wouldn't be weird if I wore the same pants, would it?'
'Nah'

I put on the black ripped jeans, getting rid of the uncomfortable gray pants that was provided. I decided to keep the white collared shirt because I decide that I should at least wear one part of the uniform, and finally, I pulled my black hoodie from yesterday on to be a bit more comfortable. The collar was still visible though.

I pulled on my sneakers and grabbed the bag that was in the closet.
Alright, I'm ready. Now to see if those idiots are ready too.
I quickly checked the clock on my way out. 8:23. Crap.

"Guys, you good?"
Toga came out of her room fully dressed in the uniform.
" I'm ready izuuu~," she says smiling.
"Dabi, are you good to go.".
Dabi came stumbling out of his room, still putting on his shoes. He had the shirt and jacket part of the uniform on while he also had his own baggy jeans on too.
"Yea, I'm good. Let's head out." He said.
"Great cuz were late.". A look of panic crossed over their faces. I mean, who knows what happens if we're late (which we are) we're still basically supposed to be serving time I guess.

We ran into the common room but something quickly made us stop in our tracks.
"How the hell did you break the t.v. already?" Said Erasurehead.

"Are you going to take us to class?" Toga asked.
"Yea, and why the hell are you do late?! It's 8:25, you're late.
'Isn't he also late for whatever he teaches.
"Alright, let's go."