Chapter 5: Dorms

Hellooooo!!
So before we start the actual chapter, which is a bit  overdue (sorry), I want to thank you guys.
I wrote a thank you note last time, thanking you guys for 780 reads. I looked again later, and saw 1k, then I saw 2k, and then 3k. Thank you guys so much for 3k reads, it means so much to me that people actually read this.
So without further ado, here ya go!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"HONK" "HONK"
"LEARN TO USE A TURN SIGNAL, MOTHER-HUGGER!"

If you couldn't tell, we were currently stuck in traffic.
After Erasurehead unlocked us from the chairs, we still had those quirk-canceling cuffs on though, he lead us out to his car. The three of us, (me, Dabi, and Toga) piled into the back of the vehicle while Eeasurehead got into drivers' seat.

It was a bit early, the sun was about to come up so the sky had a somewhat orange-ish, yellow-ish tiny to it.

Erasurehead constantly looked at us through his rear-view mirror in the front. Wow, there really is no trust here.

I was seated in the middle so I had a beautiful view of the rusty car in front of us.
Toga was to my right while Dabi was on my left, both staring out the window. Dabi looked like he was spacing out, while Toga was staring at people with a blood-thirsty look in her eyes. She was muttering out loud so her psychotic thoughts were revealed to the four of us.

She scares me sometimes.

After like an hour, we had finally arrived to the dreaded destination. UA... DUN DUN DUNNNN!
(I'm sorry, I just had to)

"UGGHHH" Dabi groaned. "I can't believe this is real.".
"Cheer up Dabi~. Just think of all the people and blood!!" Toga said, trying to cheer him up I think.

We followed the hero into the school and to a large building.
"This is the UA dormitory building." What a great tour guide.

We walked inside and filled into an Elevator. Erasurehead presses the button to the 6th floor.
The ride was a bit awkward but the doors finally 'dinged' to signal that we had arrived.

We walked out and came to an area with a couch and t.v..

"Alright," Erasurehead finally spoke, turning around to face us. "This is where you'll be staying. Class 1-a's dorms are right under you. Since you're Villians in the newly established rehabilitation program here, you get your own floor for the three of you, a bathroom in your rooms, and a common room. You should so happy."

I feel like he'd rather be doing something else.

"There are three rooms here, pick one and please don't fight or I'll choose one for you. The rooms have a bed, a desk, and a closet. Inside the closets will be two sets of your school uniforms, a few other clothes, and a backpack filled with your necessities for school."

Alright, this seems ok, I can handle this.

"ARE WE ALLOWED TO DECORATE~?!" Toga asked, more like yelled actually.

"Yes you are. I'll be headed to the store so write down what you want on this paper with this pen." He replied, apparently unfazed by Toga's yelling.
He pulled out a paper and pen and passed it to us to write on.

————— time skip—————

We finally had gotten all of our supplies and were about to decorate when Dabi spoke

"I bet I could make my room look better than yours."
Ohhhh, a challenge. I see.
"Oh really ya burnt chicken nugget." I said.
"Yep. And don't call me that!"
"You're on!" Toga shouted back in reply.

We all ran into our rooms and started.

I brought my bags in and shut the door. I looked around. There was a bed in the far left corner of the room, a window in the center of that back wall, and a desk on the middle right of the room.

I walked up to the window and tried opening it.
'Locked, of coarse'
I walked back to my bags and got started.

————— time skip —————

I would like to think this was a calm, non-violent activity, but then I'd be lying.

For some reason, we can't fucking decorate a dorm room without screwing up.
Dabi broke the walls between our rooms so now there's a hole in my room 'covered' with a blanket. Toga fell and was covered in paint. I think she swallowed some. I got angry about the hole and broke the t.v., bad move on my part.
And worst of all, Toga is 'singing'.

When we were finally finished, somehow. We presented our rooms to each other.

First was Toga's:
First thing I noticed when I walked in was the blood-I mean red paint.

"Damn Toga, calm done you psychopath." I voiced my thoughts.

The walls were all red with a darker red splotched on them. Her bedding was pink and blue. Her desk held a lot of knives but from the look of it, they were toy ones. She had taken her backpack out and painted it with a bit of red to, and I quote, "Liven it up a bit".

We walked out of the bloody cavern.

Next was Dabi's room:
We walked in and I saw purple walls and from the bottom came really detailed blue flames.
I also saw the hole in the wall.
He had a few band posters around his room.
The bed was a dark shade of blue and his desk was painted black. He had a few thick novels on it as well. Dabi likes reading I guess.

"Oh Kami, did someone open a window because I'm getting chills." I joked.
"Haha," Dabi replied. "It's not to scary, I know. I just didn't want you guys pissing your pants in here."
"HEY-"
"Let's go look at Deku's room now!" Toga said cutting me off.

Finally, it was my turn:
My room had green walls with a darker green on the top with a leaking style. My bedding was red and my desk was a light green. I asked for a book shelf which I put on the wall by the foot of the bed (Does that make sense?). I had a bunch of books, including my Hero Analysis Journals.
I had a picture of All Might stuck to a art board with a few darts already in him.
And just like Dabi, I had a few band posters up as well.

"Wow Deku~" Toga started. "This looks cool."
"YEP! So I guess U win" I said, a bit smug.
"Yea right, did you see those flames" Dabi said.
"Yea, I did. They were cool but mine's better"I retorted.

Before anything else could go on, Toga reminded us that we had school tomorrow and should sleep.

"gOoDnIgHt~" Toga said whole skipping back to her room.
"Night." Dabi said, climbing through the hole back to his room.

I muttered a goodnight as well, not then they would hear though, and flopped onto my bed.

I didn't bother changing out of my clothes, no matter how dirty they were. I snuggled into the covers and closed my eyes.

'Can't wait for hell.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring.
I feel like I got the numbers wrong for the floors in the building, there are 5 floors in the show I believe so I just added one more.
Anyone an Army? Well fyi, the newest AugustD mv was lit (is lit still a thing, I'm getting old) and I'm living for that Jinkook moment (don't know if it was actually WorldWideHandsome and Jk but it looked like them soo.....