Niall Junior May Cause Harm!

A/N I know what you are all thinking:

"OMG TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY D:"

Yes. That's what happens when you have pneumonia. Deal with it:) Hope you enjoy I personally like this chapter even though it's just a filler.

~Emma xx

      “Hi James.” I replied bluntly. “Nice seeing you.” I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Are you here alone? Need some company?” He asked as he draped his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged it off.

“Where’d your slag go James?” I asked rather coldly.

“I have no idea, but I don’t really care as long as you’re here.” He said leaning in extremely close to my face. I could smell alcohol on his breath. They sold alcoholic drinks here? 

“James, seriously go away!” I said a bit louder pushing him away from me, but he just gripped the back of my arms, and pulled me closer.

“Hey! Leave her alone!.” Niall said sternly pushing James away and pulling me close to his body. James scoffed.

“You know Kylie, your boyfriend won’t always be around to protect you. Watch your back.” And with that he was gone. What’s that supposed to mean? Is he really going to hurt me again? A million thoughts rushed through my mind, and I didn’t realize how hard I was gripping Niall until he said that I was hurting him.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. Letting him out of my grasp.

“Don’t worry, It’s quite alright.” He replied with a smile and he wrapped his arm back around my waist.

“How bout I take you and Niall Junior home then.” He smiled at his joke.

“Junior? This thing is bigger than you are!” I said, shaking the bear.

“True, but I’m not changing my name for a bear!” He replied. I laughed and we started to walk out of the park.

“WAIT!” He yelled to loud, and ran back to a corn dog cart and ordered two corn dogs. He came back with a grin on his perfect face, and a corn dog in his mouth. 

“No amusement park experience can ever be complete without junk food!” I laughed at his cheekiness. 

“You’re cute.” I said while munching on my corn dog.

“As are you.” He said with a wink.

The rest of the walk home was extremely fun and entertaining. Niall accidentally hit a little boy on a tricycle with Niall Junior and the kid’s mom smacked Niall with her purse. He didn’t mean too, but her reaction was still hilarious. I was lying on the sidewalk gasping for air.

“Alright that’s enough giggles for you.” Niall said helping me up.

“She was so pissed off!” I said laughing even harder.

“Yeah, yeah. You’ve had your fun. Let’s get going.” We continued walking and we reached my home. He set Niall Junior down on a patio chair, and he turned to look me in the eyes.

“I had a lot of fun today.” He said while holding both of my hands.

“As did I.” I replied, not pulling away from his grasp. He leaned in close, his lips inching closer and closer by the second. Just as his lips were about to touch mine the front door flew open and in the doorway stood Louis. Of course.

“Harry! I told you I heard them outside! Five bucks! Pay up!” Louis said running back to Harry who was wearing an afro wig he must’ve gotten at the amusement park they went too. He pulled out his wallet and handed Louis a five dollar bill. Under his breath I heard him mutter some swear words.

"Whoa Kyles, that's a big ass bear." Lily said looking at Niall Junior.

“I’m going to go put Niall Junior upstairs.” I said picking the big bear up and walking up the stairs.

“I’ll come too.” Niall said following me. I reached my room and opened the door open. I threw Niall Junior on my bed, and the real Niall followed shortly after.

“Cool room.” He said, his eyes darting all around the room.

“Thanks.” I said sitting down next to him.

“Where were we earlier?” He said with a smile dancing across his lips.

“Here.” I said in a whisper, barely audible. I leaned in close, and once again right as my lips were about to collide with his I heard Lily’s voice, which made us both stop.

“Guys we’re going to watch a move now!” 

“One day we’ll actually kiss, you know.” I said with a small giggle.

“One day you’re going to sing for me too.” Niall said. What...?  Where did that come from?

“Why do you say that?” 

“If you’re in ULAHS you must be a good singer, and I’m curious. Also, if you hadn’t noticed I sing a little as well.” I rolled my eyes.

“No shit!” I said laughing. I made my way down the stairs into the living room where Harry and Louis were fighting over what movie to watch.

“Paranormal Activity!” Louis yelled.

“Titanic!” Harry replied.

“Lets vote!” Hayley said. “Raise your hand for Titanic.” Harry raised his hand.

“Paranormal Activity?” Everyone else raised their hands.

“Fuck you guys!” Harry said sitting down on the couch. I tousled his afro.

“It’s okay Haz. We’ll watch Titanic another night.” He smiled. “Louis are we watching this so you can hold Megan?” I asked.

“Maybe.”

That's a big yes.