"Damn Boy."

A/N Hey everyone!! Last chapter I said Alexa wears too much makeup, and some of you may be Victoria Justice fans. I'M NOT HATING ON HER! In this picture she's just wearing quite a bit of makeup so I'm using it for Alexa. I like Victoria's songs and show so please don't message me about being a hater. Thanks:)

Enjoy! xx

After much shoving, yelling, and cursing from Lou and Harry we finally walked into the restaurant. The waiter came up to us and grabbed the correct amount of menus.

“Ten?” He asked with his eyes on me. I replied with a ‘yes’ and he lead the way to our table. He set all the menus down on the table and pulled out a chair for me.

“Here you go love.” He said with a wink. Niall wrapped his arm around my waist and sarcastically thanked the waiter. I chuckled at Niall. He was so protective, and it was adorable.

“I’m hungry.” Louis stated, not bothering to look at the menu.

“Good thing we’re at a restaurant Lou.” Zayn said smiling towards Louis. A different waiter came and gave us our waters. I guess the other one was embarrassed by Niall. Next to me I could feel him exuding pride.

“Are you guys ready to order?” The new waiter asked. I haven’t even looked at the menu yet. Niall saw and understood what was happening.

“Do you like eggs?” He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head enthusiastically.

“We’ll both have the egg plate with toast please.” He said to the waiter who wrote down our order.

“Niall. I know you want more food than that.” Liam said eying Niall suspiciously.

“Okay can I also have bacon, potatoes, oatmeal, and pumpkin pancakes?” Niall said giving into his stomach. The waiter wrote down the order.

“Damn boy.” I said only loud enough for him to hear. He just smiled and shrugged. 

All the others placed their orders which were smaller than Niall’s, and about twenty minutes later the food arrived. Everyone had their own side conversations going. As soon as my eggs hit the table my face was all up in them. I took a huge bite of toast and saw that Niall was staring at me.

“Whatpfh?” I asked him with my mouth stuffed.

“Nothing. You’re just beautiful, that’s all.” He replied going back to his breakfast. I blushed uncontrollably. He was so sweet.

When we were done the boys paid for our food, like a gentleman should.

“Where are we going now?” Megan asked.

“SWINGS!” Louis yelled running toward a park across the street.

“I guess the park!” Harry said running after Louis. Alexa rolled her eyes, it was obvious she was having a horrible time. 

The girls and I ran after Harry and Lou, the rest of the boys on our tails. Alexa calmly walked trying not to fall in her skyscraper heels. There were only five swings, Lou, Harry, Lily, Zayn, and Myself made it on before the others. Lou let Megan sit on him while he wildly swung back and forth, Harry tried to get Alexa to sit on him, but she wanted no part of this “childish behavior” and she sat down on a bench. Liam pushed Lily, Hayley pushed Zayn, and without asking Niall plopped down on top of me.

“Niall you fat ass! You’re crushing the poor thing!” Hayley said with a laugh.

“No I’m not she loves this!” He replied with his tongue extending from his lips.

“Actually Niall...” I wheezed from underneath him. He hopped up from my lap, and I regained my ability to breathe. Zayn whispered something in Niall’s ear, and next thing I knew, Niall was twisting the chains on the swing causing me to spin at what I thought was the speed of light. It made me dizzy but it was so much fun! We all had fun swinging (well, except for Alexa who was busy tweeting about her date with a celebrity) until we heard a shriek. Which could only mean one thing.

Fans.