Don't Throw Bananas

"Kyles! Lil! That song is fabLouis, if I say so myself!" Louis exclaimed tackling us in a bear hug. "No it's amaZayn!" Zayn yelled back at Lou in a playful tone.

"I think it's extaordiHarry!" This banter had beengoing on for a while with all the boys arguing that the song was 'Their Name's Adjective'. Lil and I didn't do anything to calm them down - we probably just made things worse. Occasionally we would throw something at Lou, he'd think it was Zayn, then the two of them would start wrestling on the coffee table. I tried throwing a banana at Lou, but he saw me and figured out our little game. Fun's over.

"Oi! Kylie Anne Walker!" How did he know my middle name...?"It was you the whole time!"

"Erm... Lil helped to! She found the objects I threw at you!" I said quickly while pointing a menacing finger at Lily.

"So! It was you as well!" Zayn accused as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Lily pointed back at me, "No! She's te liar!" Damn. You can't trust anybody. Before I even had time to blink, Louis was holding me down (by sitting on my stomach) and Zayn was doing the same to Lily.

"Now you must pay." Lou whispered. I gulped loudly, making Louis chuckle.

"Please don't!" I said with my best puppy dog face. He obviously wasn't fazed so he just laughed some more. He looked over at Zayn and mouthed "Ready. Set." and he yelled, "GO!" I felt Louis hands travel up and down my ribcage, down to the back of my knees, then up to my neck. I wasn't quite sure was he was doing until I burst out into laughter. I was being tickled. I sat there under Lou's grasp literally laughing my ass off.

"Niall!" I choked out. "Save me!" I heard a chuckle coming from the couch.

"Sorry babe, next time don't get caught!"

"ASS." I yelled back in between giggles.

"Tickle her more for her language Lou!" I heard Liam call out. Damn Daddy Directioner! He's definitely going to find a spoon in his pillowcase later. I couldn't hear any laughter from Lilly, whcih I found weird until I remembered she's not ticklish. Lucky bitch!

"WHY AREN'T YOU TICKLISH?!" Zayn yelled. Lil just laughed at him.

"I'm not ticklish!" She laughed again at his exasperation.

"I grew up in a house with four brothers where I was tickled so much that now I'm immune." A huge victory smile spread across her face. Louis got off of me and I scrambled over to Niall. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders protectively, but it didn't feel like he wanted it there. Something must be on his mind. I shook it off and continued watching Louis and Lily.

Louis starred at Lily with a mischievous smile on his face. "I bet I could make you crack."

"In your dreams Tomlinson." Louis was extremely fast. He basically pounced like a cat onto Lily, and she just layed on the floor with a cocky grin on her face. Lou raised his hands up high in the air, then brought them crashing down on her petite body. His hands swiftly moved up and down her sides, across her stomach, and down her legs, however she wasn't fazed. She just layed there starring at the sweat forming on Lou's brow.

"Damn girl. You're a tough nut to crack." Louis said once he had given up all hope of tickling Lil. He helped her off the ground, and she walked over to Liam sitting very close to him.

We all joked for a little while, everyone sharing stories, and overall having a good time. However, Niall seemed very distant, like he was thinking about something troubling. He wouldn't hold my hand and when his arm was around my shoulder it didn't feel like he wanted it there. It didn't feel like it normally does - home.

"Niall are you alr--"

"I need to talk to you." He said with a sad look on his face. Is he breaking up with me?! We aren't officially together! "Alone." He finished. We both stood up and walked upstairs to his bedroom, but of course not without a bunch of whistles and hoots from the boys. Not helping guys! We walked to the end of the creme colored hallway, and Niall opened his bedroom door for me.

When the door was opened I was immediately hit with the smell of Abrecrombie and Fitch. It smelled amazing. His roomed was covered with boxes, since the boys haven't moved all the way into the house yet.

"Kylie please sit." Niall said motioning for me to sit on the bed. I reluctantly sat on his bright red duvet. He followed me sitting far away. I think he saw the pain his gesture gave me, so he scooted closer and pulled me onto of his lap.

"This is hard to say." He began. Here we go. Good - bye One Direction, it's been nice knowing you. "Management doesn't want us together." My heart shattered. They don't even know me! Maybe he's better off without me - I won't distract him, or make management angry.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to cause any trouble." I said while I tried to stand up and make my way to the door. Niall tightened his grip and pulled me closer.

"No! Baby, it's not you! It's them. They want me to remain single, because I've always been 'The Single One'. They want to give hope to fans that I could one day fall in love with them." He explained.

"I don't want you to be fired." I said, barely audible.

"Don't worry about that babe. I know we only met a few days ago, but I know I want this to last. A REALLY long time." Niall started relaxing his tensed muscles. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and I gently kissed his forehead.

"In a movie this is where the guy would kiss the girl." Niall stated simply. I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him,

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yup." He popped the 'P' while leaning in quickly. His brushed his lips against mine gently, but only for a moment, then we was back out of my grasp. I know he was just trying to be respectfull, but I wanted the kiss to last much longer than that. WAY longer. He smiled at me, and I smiled back because I know, just like me, he has wanted that for a while now. We just starred deep into eachother's eyes until he finally said,

"I won't let them take you from me."

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOD DAMN MANAGEMENT! YAY uploading woooooooooo! PARTAY:)

I love you guys! Good Nighhhhttt!

~Emma