Chapter 9

⬻〚In Which The Go Back To School And Rumors Spread〛⤖

.. -. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / - .... . / --. --- / -... .- -.-. -.- / - --- / ... -.-. .... --- --- .-.. / .- -. -.. / .-. ..- -- --- .-. ... / ... .--. .-. . .- -..

✽✽✽

"Why aren't you happy?"
"They didn't deserve it, Daniel. People do stupid things and deserve second chances. Hunter was actually an amazing boyfriend for the first year and a half of our relationship. Then he started getting really overprotective. He did those things because he quote-unquote loved me. No one deserves death or prison Daniel, not even the worst people on Earth."

Daniel stared at her confused and amazed.

"I agree."

Daniel and Coral stayed home for the week getting over everything. But all good things must come to an end. They had to go back to school and face everything. Coral knew that everyone had heard what happened and lots of rumors were being spread.

"Coral, it will be ok just stat close to me."

She nodded and stepped out of the car into a day of absolute hell. They walked hand in hand getting constant stares and whispers sent their way. Coral was uneasy the whole day. She was constantly shaking and had a few moments when she needed to cry alone. Daniel stayed strong comforting her at every moment.

As the long day finally came to an end Coral and Daniel drove home.

"Hey Coral, I got some bad news."

"What?"

"My sensei is taking me to Japan for two-ish months."

Coral broke into tears. She didn' know if she could do anything without him.

"Daniel you can't leave! I can't do it without you!"

"Do what?"

"Life! I need you so much. You are everything to me, you are my rock, you do whatever you can to help me when I'm sad and you make me so very happy! Daniel please don't leave me!" she cried. Daniel got out of the car and opened her door. She ran into his arms crying more than she knew she could.

"Coral I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. But I already have a ticket and I leave next week."

"Since you already have a ticket, I guess. But what am I gonna do? What do I do when I have a breakdown?"

"Knock. Even though I'm not here. Just knock."

Coral nodded as the tears slowed down. 

Coral and Daniel did everything together. They went to the beach and on a few dates. Then the day came when Daniel had to leave.

"Coral I love you more than anything else. I love you so, so much. Keep knocking. Knock all the time. Please."

"I promise I love you too."

A/N: I know it's a short chapter but the next chapter will probably the end. :(

Love you guys and make sure to vote, comment and check out my other FF's!

LOVE YOU GUYS!