Chapter 5

⬻〚In Which She Must Face Him Again〛⤖

.. -. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / ... .... . / -- ..- ... - / ..-. .- -.-. . / .... .. -- / .- --. .- .. -.

✽✽✽

Coral woke up the next day feeling absolutely terrible. She stood up and took off her dress for the night before examining her body. She had bruises down her neck and stomach. She had red hand marks along with the bruises on her neck. She had dark bags under her eyes and they were bloodshot from crying for so long. She took a shower and washed her face waking herself up. She got dressed and grabbed herself walking out of her apartment. She was surprised to see Daniel waiting outside for her.

"Why  are you waiting for me?" She asked.

"I wanted to drive you to school to make sure you got there safe and so Johnny doesn't get you." He said with a warm smile. She returned the smile looking down and slowly walking behind him. He lead her to his car and opened the door for her. She blushed and looked down as she got in. As they pulled up to the school her nerves got worse and worse as they got close. Daniel parked and got out Coral walking right behind him. They approached the school with hundreds of eyes on them. As they approached the Cobra Kai's Coral grabbed Daniel's hand to calm herself down. Daniel enjoyed the feeling of her hand in his and slightly smiled before realizing they were getting closer to Johnny and his friends. They thought they were in the clear before they stopped in there tracks.

"Hey! LaRusso! James!"

♕Coral's Pov♕

I stopped in my tracks while my blood ran cold

I stopped in my tracks while my blood ran cold. Daniel and I slowly turned around to face them as the bell rang behind us.

"Where'd you go last night?" Johnny asked smirking at me. I tensed up squeezing Daniel's hand tighter. "Oh, so your just not going to answer me?" He started walking towards me and Daniel pulled me away and we ran as fast as possible. We made a b-line to the soccer fields still hearing them behind us.

"Get back here! I never finished with you!" We heard Johnny yell. My feet were going as fast as they could and my lungs felt like they were being torn apart. I had tears running down my face as we turned a corner and hid behind some trash cans. We saw Johnny and his friends run past us without seeing us. I collapsed against the wall and cried my eyes out. Daniel wrapped his arms around me making me cry harder. We sat there for a little bit before Daniel broke the silence.

"Should we go to the police station?" I sniffled nodding my head. He grabbed my hand pulling me up. I stood up face to face with him. It felt like everything stopped. His eye pierced through mine and we stood there together.

"We should get going," I said looking away. He nodded grabbing my hand and cautiously leading me back to his car. We got in and took the road to the station. We sat in comfortable silence while the radio played softly in the background. We pulled into a parking spot and I started to shake. Ever since I had gotten the news my mother was killed I never liked police. I felt like I would get the news she was dead again and I'd have to deal with it all over again. We walked up to the desk to find a tall man with brown hair. He had a pretty good build and could hurt you if he tried.