*Nathan side story*

Hello everyone! Remember what I said in yesterday's chapter? Yup! I will try to write some +18 stuff, but I can't promise if this chapter is really good. So I will try my best because it's for my sinner bllover after all! And here we go!ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ. Oh! For some info, this chapter is only a side chapter about Nathan Love Life. *Warning! If you don't like papapa stuff, then don't read it. Easy, right?*. •_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_.............>

.

.

.

Right after the party at Aysel mansion ends, Nathan feels he won't be any need in this situation anymore. Because if you see what is going on here, you will want to close your eyes and go far far away from this hell. There are many friends and family members who are already drunk and lying everywhere. They are so drunk that they can't even get up and do anything right.

Nathan feels that he has to go home right now because his feelings are getting ugly and he doesn't know why. He feels that something bad would happen to him that made him lose something important.

*(ohuh?◐.̃◐....I would make sure that something did happen to you soon(╯3╰))*

Suddenly, someone patted his shoulder and immediately he turned his face to look at who patted him. And before he can see the person clearly, his lips are already being kissed by the other lips.

He was stunned, couldn't respond to anything as he tried to absorb what the other was doing.

"nnh.... W-what are you doing!?". His face was red from shame. He can believe that he was kissed! especially by strangers that he had never seen!.

"hem?...So you forget about me?. Then I will make you remember me". He said with a smirk and kissed him again.

The kisses are really heated. The one that makes you want to feel it every time. The man opened Nathan's lips and tasted every corner from his cave. The mouth tastes like some wine and sweet vanilla cake. 'So sweet, is he like vanilla cake? Really cute*smirk'. He thought.

Nathan tried to resist and push the person, but the others were too strong with that strong build muscle and sexy body. He could only let the man taste his mouth. The man grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the black car in front of the mansion's gate.

The trip felt very hot. Nathan continued to shake his hips and blushed even more. sweat flowing from his forehead. Somehow, he felt very strange. His body feels very hot and uncomfortable.

"ennhh...". He whimpers as he still moves his hips. He feels his bottom like there is something empty that he wants.

"What's the wrong baby? Do you feel uncomfortable? Want me to help you?". The man says while smirking like he plans something fun.

"p-please....It's uncomfortable....ahn...hurry" He pleaded. He needed something to fill him up.

"OK, OK. We are here.". He opened the door and held Nathan in a bridal style. He held him to enter the big mansion that was even bigger than that aysel mansion.

*brack!*.The man opened the door with just that strong leg. He lay him(na) in the bed and threw his and Nathan's clothes. Now, they are completely naked. Nathan whimper as he feels wind touch his erected penis. The cold wind can't subdid the hot body. Nathan opened his mouth as he stuck out his tongue and pleaded.

"enn...p-please...hurry up".

"hah...Ok baby. You won this". He says as he sucks Nathan's tongue and kisses him passiones.

They started to have a heated kiss as the man's hand ran down to Nathan Nape. He stopped kissing him and stared at the delicious nape. He licks his lips and sucks the delicious nape vigoursly. He kisses and sucks aggressively and makes many marks.