2:2

jing yi is currently at a time when zhao heng has stolen a thousand dream crystals but has not been realized by sect flowing fire because they are busy preparing for a tournament to select new talented disciple.

This tournament will be held tomorrow morning. All cultivators who want to get into a flowing fire sect have started booking an inn in Dravida city which is located at the foot of the mountain.

This Dravida city is also the city where Jing Yi and the twins are. Jing Yi also intends to take part in this tournament, but he also has to think about how the twins will be left alone. Therefore, he decided to do something that would attract flowing fire's sect attention and get a special entry invitation that he can ask for permission to go with his twins.

He thought of starting his business to sell something that would sell well and impress the cultivators. After thinking about everything, he intends to sell spiritual weapon arrays that can be used to strengthen spiritual weapons that are known to be rare.

When he was in the system training ground, he was also instructed to learn to make many legendary and very rare arrays.

He had also planned everything and had bought all the necessary ingredients.

This spiritual weapon array is actually very difficult to make because the ones who make it must have a special body full of yin energy. This thing is totally unknown to everyone in this world.

This array does not require materials that are difficult to find and easy to make if the person who made it was Jing Yi himself.

At present he has made around 500 spiritual weapon arrays that he would sell today at his shop.

He will demonstrate how to use this array and how it will be used after it is used.

He also has prepared a medical herb when the cultivation is at the end of death. This medical herb can cure all diseases and injuries of any size for one month. This can be used during emergencies and if there is cultivation on a mission and cannot return for several days to be treated.

This medical herb will be called Sun Aria. This medical herb will be sold for a limited price so that it can be high.

He will sell the spiritual weapon array for 150 gold one sheet and Sun Aria for 100 gold. Jing Yi has also prepared employees who will work for him.

Yesterday before returning from shopping, he went to slum to look for workers who could be trusted and once he gave them a place to live next to his house.

He will employ 7 people, namely:

1. Yi Bo as a cashier and everything related to finance. (age: 18 y.o. * male *)

2. Yi Feng as a waiter in the spiritual weapons array. (age: 18 y.o., twin sister with yi bo. * female *).

3. Cheng Xu as a waiter in the spiritual weapons array. (age: 19 y.o. * male *).

4. xue yes as a waiter in the medical herb. (age: 20 y.o. * female *)

5. xu hong as a waiter in the medical herb section. (age: 42 y.o. * female *).

6. Chen Hu as a guard. (age: 24 y.o. * male *)

7. Wan Jiang as a guard. (age: 29 y.o. * male *).

They are paid 50 gold a month. and all food and shelter costs are paid by Jing Yi. Now, they are ready to open their shop.

The opening time arrived. Jing Yi stood in front of his two shops and he used his spiritual qi to increase his voice. "Please pay attention, everyone!" Everyone who has come looks towards Jing Yi and is silent. Jing Yi nodded because he managed to attract the attention of people and continue what he said.