Chapter 3 (A battle with Shoto)

(Hello guys'! I'm back with another chapter, so this one will be the hero vs villain thing and as always make sure to tell me if I spelled anyword wrong so I could fix it. Anyways' as always, Enjoy reading UwU)

I woke up for another day at U.A. I was actually in a good mood but still no smile. I knocked at Shoto's room and slowly peeked in his room. I saw him sleeping soundly and peacefully. He looks' so cute- I mean nothing, nevermind.

I went inside and tapped his shoulder lightly to wake him up. He started opening his eyes' and turned to face me. He then slightly smiled at me. "Morning Y/n" he said while sitting up.

"Morning Shoto"I said as he stood up and went to the bathroom. I went back to my room to get all my stuff that I needed. I went to my bathroom and took a shower quick. After finishing, I went to brush my teeth and dressed up my uniform for school.

I went down stairs' to make some food but I smelled something delicious. I saw Shoto making breakfast.

"Shoto? What are you doing?" I ask in my monotoned voice. "I'm making breakfast for the both of us" he says'. "Shoto, you don't have to, I'll do it" I said while grabbing the pan from his hands'. "Y/n, please let me do this. You already did so much for me so please" he said. I couldn't ignore his cute face begging so I let him. "Alright, I'll set the plates' then" I said

After Shoto finished cooking, he brought the food to the table. It smelled great, bacon n' eggs' are one of my favorite breakfast meals'.

We both sat down and started eating. "Wow Shoto, I didn't know you can cook so well" I said enjoying the meal with every bite. "Don't underestimate my cooking skills' Y/n" he said slightly laughing which was so cute!

After finishing breakfast, we both headed out as I took the keys' to lock my apartment.

We both left my apartment to head out for another day at U.A. high. We had a small chat as usual but Shoto seemed much more happy than usual.

"You seem to be in a good mood Shoto" I said while he smiled "it's cause' I'm with you" he said with a slight blush.

I blushed slightly from his words'.

Shoto's POV:

"You seem to be in a good mood Shoto" she said while I smiled slightly "it's cause I'm with you" wait, I didn't mean to say that. I saw her eyes widen', and slightly blushing.

I felt my face turning red by my choice of words'. I can't believe I just said that. We both didn't notice that we we're at the gate already. We both entered in and went to our classroom.

Your POV:

As we went to our classroom, we went to the back so we could stay away from the noise. I saw Izuku-kun again talking with a bunch of his friends'. He turned around and saw me, he started to walk to me while I stared out the window again. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Izuku-kun next to me.

"Y/n-chan? Why haven't you been talking to us?" he said softly. "Why do you care?" I said coldly. "Because me and Kacchan miss you" he said straight out of his mouth. "Huh, Kacchan? Miss me? Funny joke Izuku-kun" I said not caring if they missed me or not. "What... What happened to the Y/n we know?" he asked concerned.

"The Y/n you know... Is gone... Like her parents" I said facing away from him holding back my tears'.

Izuku's POV:

I wanted to hug her so badly, she lost all her emotions' on that day. The worst day of her life, is her birthday.

I missed her so badly when we we're children, and I still do. After talking, I went back to my seat and saw her trying to stop her tears'. I felt so bad for her, I wanted to help her.