Chapter 11 (Improvements)

(Hey hey hey! Oops sorry, wrong anime XD. Anywho, welcome to chapter 11 and I was having a hard time picking a title for this chapter. Also, I will be starting a new book which will be a Bakugo x reader. Again, if there are mistakes' present, please let me know immediately)

Your POV:

Me, Shoto, Izuku-kun, and Iida-kun we're still stuck at the hospital but luckily, we we're gonna be released soon. Someone knocked at the door and opened the door. "Hi Y/n, how are you?" My brother Okami said while having his hands' on his hips'.

"Okami, what are you doing here?" I asked while he started walking in, closing the door in the process. "To see my little sister of course" he said while he started ruffling my hair. "Stop that Okami!" I whined while he still continued to mess up my hair.

He finally stopped while I gave him a slight glare. "Why didn't you tell me?" he looked at me knowing what I meant. He looked away while putting both his hands' on his pockets'. "I didn't want you to get hurt..." he explained.

"That's not a good explanation, Okami" I said crossing my arms'. "Look, it was for the best. He killed his own parents' and he doesn't deserve to see or hurt my only family left. And why did you go fight him! That was too reckless!" he slightly shouted.

He looked at me while softening his appearance. "It's all in the past now and I'm sorry for keeping it a secret all this time. I need to go now, c'ya Y/n" he said while he left off.

The room was left silent. My thoughts' started to drown me while tears' we're strolling down my face. Luckily, there was no one there so I let it all out. I had a small mental breakdown and I couldn't stop it. After awhile, I wiped my tears' away from my face. I went to the bathroom and washed my face so it wouldn't show that I've been crying a lot.

I heard a knock and saw the door slide open, showing Shoto at the door. "Hey Y/n, I heard crying from the door, are you alright?" he asked worriedly but with his monotoned voice.

"Huh? Oh, I-it's nothing Shoto. I've just been feeling down lately..." I murmured. "Anything on your mind?" he asked softly.

"W-well... Everything happening is too much for me... Especially the Hero Killer incident. Everything has been going downhill, it may not be for you, but for me, it is" I cried again as tears' went down my face. So much for washing my face.

Shoto pulled me into a warm hug while he put his chin on my head. He let me cry on his shoulder while rubbing circles' on my back and shushing me. "Shh... It's alright Y/n. Things' will get better soon and if someone is here to harm you, I'll fight for you if I have to" he said while hugging me tighter.

We stayed into this position for awhile and he finally let go after I finished crying. "Don't worry Y/n, we're here for you, alright? There's no need to worry as long as I'm here..." he said lifting my chin to look at him in the eyes'.

Time skip to a few days' later, after internships' ended...

The internship was over but me, and Izuku stayed at the hospital before going back while Iida-kun went home because he had a few major injuries and Shoto went to continue his internship since he had minor injuries.

Back to the present. I was going back and opened the class 1-A door. 'man, I never thought I'd miss this place...' I thought. I entered in and saw Sero-kun and Kirishima-kun laughing at Kacchan.

Well not at Kacchan but his hair. They seem that they couldn't stop laughing.

 They seem that they couldn't stop laughing