Chapter 12 (Final Exams)

(Hello people :D Sorry that I didn't update like I said. I suddenly had a huge pile of activities because of online class. As usual, make sure to remind me if mistakes are present)

Your POV:

It was the next day and our final exams were coming up. I did my usual morning routine and went out to school.

Time skip

"okay, class is over" Aizawa-sensei announced. "there's a week left until the final exams, but you guys better be studying. I'm sure you're aware, there are written and practical exams. Simultaneously train your brain and body. That's it" He said and left the class room.

"I haven't been studying at all!" Ashido-san and Kaminari-kun shouted at the same time but Ashido-san said it laughingly.

As usual, I put on my headphone and blasted some music. I also realized that I placed also first with Yaoyorozu-san since we both tied on the mid terms.

Even though I blasted loud music, I couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. They were asking Yaoyorozu-san to help them with their studies as I slightly rolled my eyes but you know I decided to just leave it alone.

Lunch Time

I was eating but alone in the meantime. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone especially since I feel more nervous around Shoto.

"Hey, you alright?" Someone said as it took me a bit of surprise and saw Shoto sitting next to me. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Just have a lot on my mind" I said as I continued to eat my food while trying to hide a bit of my embarrassment.

"You sure you don't have anything to talk about Y/n?" He said in slight worry as I nodded to reassure him.

Then I saw Monoma-kun bump Izuku-kun's head on purpose. "Oh, sorry. Your head is so big the I bumped into it" Izuku-kun then started asking and wondering how he hit his head but Monoma-kun cut him off.

"You guys changed upon the Hero Killer, huh? In addition to the sports festival, Class A keeps on gathering attention, huh? But that attention is t about people's expectations for you, more like for trouble making"

He continued to act cocky and rude until it hit me. "Or maybe your just jealous on the amount of attention we get while you guys don't" I snapped as I slammed my hands on the table.

"Acting cocky will get you nowhere. I'd understand you not moving up except your classmates considering they have another classmate showing a bad profile on Class B. Kindly shut up, Monoma-kun" I said as I have a death glare back to him.

Kendo-san then showed up and knocked Monoma-kun out. "Monoma, it's not a joke. Haven't you heard about Iida?"

"Kendo-san" I spat out with slight relief.

"I'm sorry Class A. His heart is a little... You know...
You guys we're saying that you don't know what the practical exam will be, right? Apparently, it's about against robots, like the entrance exam"

We wondered on how she even knew. "I know one of the upperclassman. So I asked. It might be unfair, but..."

We murmured in slight tint of happiness while Izuku-kun continued to do his old murmuring to himself as Kendo left.

After lunch, most of us told the rest of Class A about the practical exam.

Time Skip

Everyday I studied morning, day, and night for the exam. I even asked Okami for some help in history and a bit of math. I rarely got any sleep but I had to study to get a high score of course. The day had finally came for the written exam, day 1.