Chapter 7 (The Sports Festival pt. 2)

(Sorry for late update, I've been busy for awhile and I've been pretty stressed out lately but here is a chapter for you guys. If there are any typos', please tell me)

'Sorry Izuku-kun... We will grab that from you...'

I thought. While runnin' around looking for Izuku-kun's team, we saw a wall of ice surrounding two teams. I knew it was Shoto's quirk and I knew he was going for Izuku-kun.

"Shinso, their inside that wall of ice. He surrounded his team with the 10 million points' so no one else can inteferre" I said pointing at the wall of ice.

"Alright" he said then he told one of our teammates' to fly us over the wall of ice who was under his control.

We flew over and saw Shoto, wearing the ten million points', Kacchan flying over to Shoto, and Izuku-kun running to Shoto. The countdown already started.

I was gonna use my quirk but I was too slow.

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

"GAME OVER!"

Midnight announced and everyone who went for the ten million points', failed.

Although we got a band from Shoto's team worth 1,045 points'. We got 3rd place.

At least we made it so we rejoiced. "Nice game Shinso" I said celebrating that we made it. "We at least got some points' from that half n' half boy. Thanks' Y/n for joining I guess" he said thanking me.

"No problem, it was nice meeting you" I said and left off. I looked around and saw Shoto standing. "Congrats' on the win Shoto" I said and let my hand out for a hand shake.

"Oh Y/n, congrats' to you too" he replied as we both did a handshake. "It's Lunch time! Everybody can come later to continue the event" I heard Present Mic shout.

"Also Y/n, follow me" he said as I did so. While following Shoto, he also asked Izuku-kun to come along.

We arrived outside of the arena and went inside of some kind of hallway somewhere outside of the arena.

Shoto leaned on the other side of the wall while I leaned on the other side next to Izuku-kun. "So what did you wanna talk about Shoto" I asked.

He kept quiet looking at me and Izuku-kun. "Hurry up Shoto, the cafeteria will be full soon and I'm hungry" I added.

"Um..." Izuku-kun said as he gulped while a drop of sweat fell down his face. "I was overpowered... So much that I broke my pledge" he said.

He removed his left hand from his pockets' and stared at it. "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Uraraka, didn't feel it" he said, still looking at his hand.

"At that last moment, I was the only one that was overpowered. Only me, who has seen All Might's full power with my own eyes'." he said.

"That... means' what?" Izuku-kun asked. "Explain what you mean Shoto" I said crossing my arms'.

"It means' I felt something similar with you Midoriya and All Might" he said and my eyes' slightly widened.

"I never thought of it" I said as Shoto was slightly confused. "Weren't you unconscious?" he asked. "While you guys' we're fighting, I was conscious for a moment. I saw All Might battle that bird

"Midoriya..." Shoto said with his monotoned voice. "Are you All Might's secret love child?" he asked seriously.

"Pft... HAHAHA!" I laughed out holding my stomach. This was the first time I laughed in so long but was he really serious about that? "A-are you actually serious Shoto?" I said laughing through my words'.