Chapter 9 (Internships)

(Sorry for not updating lately, but don't worry I'm back and I'll make sure to make this chapter as long as I could for you guys' to make up for not updating ;-; Also, I haven't been getting any votes' on my story which is sad. Please vote for it ;-;)

3rd person's POV:

Today was the day of the internships'. As Y/n woke up excited for the internships', she dressed up and packed a few clothes' to bring along for one week of the internships'.

With excitement rushing through her blood, she didn't even take the time to eat her breakfast. She just ran with bread on her mouth, nibbling on it.

When you arrived.

After arriving, extremely early with 30 minutes' left. She sat on her place as she finished her bread that was hanging from her mouth. After a few minutes', the rest of the class started arriving and chatting along. When Shoto arrived, you felt you're heart skip a beat as he waved with a small smile plastered on his face as he went to his chair.

You waved back as you felt you're face heat up. Shoto also noticed that you we're wearing the necklace he bought specially for you. When everyone was finally there, Aizawa told them to grab their hero costumes' as you sparked from excitement.

After grabbing their stuff for the internships', they went outside and hopped onto the bus and went off to the train station.

While on the bus, sitting next Shoto, he felt an excited aura around you as you stare outside of the window while you kept jumping up and down from you're seat, along with you're H/l H/c hair bouncing along.

A little later on, you started feeling you're eyelids' getting heavy as you're eyes' started closing. Shoto noticed this as you're head fell onto his shoulders'. This wasn't the first time this happened so he felt comfortable.

You're breathing went up and down in rythm while Shoto pulled to closer by putting his arm around you're waist. A few of the students' noticed this scene as they started snickering but one. Momo Yaoyorozu, her heart felt heavy as she frowned at this picture.

She felt heart broken as the others' thought they looked cute together. Shoto, without a doubt, felt happy and safe around you as if no one was there in their surroundings' but you and him. His heart beated fast, his face was showing different shades' of red, and his mind was focusing on you're beauty as the sunlight reflects' you're soft hair.

'She's so pretty' he thought. Everyday, he thought about you and you being more cheerful rather than an emotionless doll made him fall for you even more. Seeing you in his arms' with warmth make his beart skip so many beats'. He always' wondered what you're parents' looked like back then when they we're still alive.

He also had the idea of confessing to you one day since he knew keeping his feeling to himself won't bring him anywhere. At this point, he didn't wanna stop looking at you're peaceful face. He sometimes' imagines' you and him ending up being together.

That imagination didn't bother him but it made him feel much closer to you.

As time flies' by, they finally arrived as Shoto shook you to wake you up. You're eyes' glowed in delight as you went off the bus. "Wah! I can't wait to go there!" you screamed in satisfaction as Shoto blushed seeing you happy as ever.

Shoto scratched the back of his neck. "Hey Y/n, please message me while being on the internships'. Or I'll be worried"
"Don't worry Shoto, I'll make sure to keep in touch with you" you said as you flashed a toothy smile and he smiled back. 'She's so cute' Shoto thought as he left a pink tint on his cheeks.

After everyone went to go to their train, you looked for yours'. You find the train you're suppose to ride as you went in and went off. You kept  yourself occupied by playing some games' on your phone or listening to music.