Chapter 9

Rama was pacing from left to right in cowshed. Parvati arrived.

"Parvati, I want to talk to you. But before that please promise me you won't get angry and slap me. Even if you slap me it's okay but please don't hate me". Rama said.

"Why are you talking like that Rama. You are the only person in my world right now. How can I hate you. I can't promise about not slapping 😝. It depends on what you say" she replied.

"That I wanted to say. Love I  Parvati You" Rama said in nervous.

"What!"

🤦‍♀️"Hehe.. it's wrong right. Let me say it again"

"ILoveParvatiyou" he said in a go and closed his eyes expecting a slap.

After 2 minutes he opened his eyes to see Parvati in a confused state.

"You have gone mad Rama. What are you blabbering" she said.

Rama(Mind Voice):"If you don't express your feelings properly now that dumbraj will win. Sita belongs to Rama only. Come on you can do it"

"ILoveYouParvati" he again said it in a go.

Parvati (mind voice): "What happened to this fellow today. Why is he behaving weird. What is he trying to say from that time"

"Parvati, I Love You" finally he was able to say it.

Parvati was floating on cloud. She forgot to respond. Rama started to panic.

Rama(Mind Voice):" Why isn't she responding. Shit! She didn't slap me too. Is it yes or no. Looks like dumbraj dulhania le jayega. What shall I do"

Ganga mowed. Both came from back from their lala land.

"Parvati, if you don't love me or like me it's ok you can tell me directly" he was disappointed.

"You are stupid Rama. If I didn't love you/like you I wouldn't have left that house and came to you. I love you Rama. It's only you. No one before and no one after" She said in tears.

Rama hugged her tight. She too hugged him back.

Meanwhile Lakshmi went to talk with her father.

Bhaskar was going through a case file.

"Appa, I want to talk to you regarding marriage" Lakshmi asked his permission.

"You didn't like that fellow" Bhaskar asked.

"If you and mom had agreed to the alliance means he should be a good person appa" Lakshmi said.

"No ma. I know his father and his family from a long time that's why I agreed. But it's you who is going into that family. Your opinion matters a lot" Bhaskar said.

"Appa, that today when we spoke he said something which I wanted to discuss with you" Lakshmi didn't know how to inform.

"What"

"He wants to marry Parvati" Lakshmi said.

"What!" Bhaskar stood up in shock.

Lakshmi feared her father for the first time.

"Why" Bhaskar asked.

"He said he will give a good life to Parvati if he marries her" Lakshmi said.

"Who is that fellow to decide anything. Why didn't he said the same infront of everyone. This fellow is upto something. I will find out. You don't take any decision in haste" Bhaskar said and went to Satish house to discuss the same.

Janaki overhead their conversation and was boiling in anger. 🤯

Without thinking anything. She rushed towards the cowshed. She dragged Parvati out of their house and pushed her which resulted in Parvati falling down.

Janaki got her belongings and threw it on her face.

"Get out of my house now. You are a bad omen. From the time you entered our house there is no ounce of happiness. Only bad news"

"Wha..  whatt.... di....did I do appe" Parvati said in between hiccups

"What you did. You ruined my daughter's life. Why are you behaving like you don't know anything.ahahaha...look at her acting. You convinced that Dhanraj to marry you isn't it?" Janaki accused Parvati

"What are you saying appe. He is marrying akka not me" Parvati was shocked.

"He is not marrying Lakshmi. He said he will marry you. You homewrecker, you characterless women. What are you still doing here. Get out of my house" She yelled.

"If she goes out of the house then even I am moving out of the house. You can't insult her like this" Rama said.

"Ah! You were remaining to support her. It is because of you she is sitting on our head. This is the loyalty you are showing to us. We brought you up like our own son. Gave you all freedom and now because of this bad omen you are ready to leave us" she was scolding Rama.

"No appe. I have not forgotten anything. I am still very much loyal to you. But what you are doing is wrong. She doesn't know anything. She is innocent." He replied.

Parvati saw that no one is paying attention to her. She slowly took her belongings and left from that place.

----++++-------+++++--------++++------+
Please vote and comment.

Is Parvati's decision to leave the house justified.

What do you think Rama will do now.