Chapter 15

Police arrested Sadananda and his gang. Everybody arrived at Bhaskar's house.

"Uff it was such a long day. Finally the goons are at their right place. I will make sure they are jailed for the rest of their life" Bhaskar said.

Parvati went near Rajesh and hugged him. Rajesh was surprised.

"Thank you Anna. Today if you were not there the situation would have been different. But I have a doubt. How you came to know and you were present over there at the right time" she asked.

*Flashback starts*

As soon as Rama came to know about Sadananda plan to kidnap Parvati he had informed Lakshmi to get down two stop before the actual stop.

Rama went outside and called Rajesh because he knew his help is necessary at this situation and also to make him aware about the people surrounding him.

"Hello Rajesh"

"Hello Bawa, encha ullar? (How are you?) Yenna thangadi encha ullal?( How's my little sister?)"

"I called you to talk about her only. You have a very dear friend right. That Sadananda. Do you know what kind of a person he is and what he has planned?"

"What happened? As far as I know Sadananda is a good person Bawa. What plan are you talking about?" Rajesh was confused.

"That kuduka(wolf) has planned to kidnap Parvati so that he can marry her. And you are telling he is a good person. He has a full gang of pirkies with him and you don't know" Rama said.

Pirkies = Mentals

"O devere, that fellow's death is surely going to be by my hands. Where is he now" Rajesh was angry.

"Parvati and Lakshmi are returning from city and I have asked them to get down two stops before the destination. Meet me there in 5 minutes. I don't care what you are doing right now" Rama said.

"Rama, wait I have a plan. You know me and Parvati almost look similar and we are of the same height" Rajesh said.

"So?" Rama didn't understand why he said that.

"I can dress up like Parvati and take her place and teach a lesson for that sada hua anda" Rajesh said.

"Oh wow! This looks exciting. Ok get ready soon and meet me near the bus stop" Rama said.

Rama, Munna and Bhaskar reached the bus stop and was waiting for the bus.

As soon as the bus arrived the stop Lakshmi and Parvati got down from the bus.

Rama rushed towards them and convinced Parvati to go home along with Munna and asked her to send her dress along with Munna. Parvati didn't understand nevertheless she agreed

Munna took Parvati and reached home. Then he went back again to bus stop.

Meanwhile Rajesh arrived. He went and changed his getup and when he returned.

😮😮😮😮 👈 Expression of everyone. He resembled Parvati a lot in his female attire except he looked gaint.

He and Lakshmi again boarded the same bus and got down at their regular stop.

*Rest you all know what happened*

Flashback stops

"Please forgive me Parvati because of me you had to face this situation today. I understood how much of a bad person I was. I am really sorry for what all sins I have done till now" Rajesh said.