MISSED YOU.

SHAWN'S POV

after a 4 hour flight i got off the plane excited to see ellie. i put my keys in my apartment. she has a apartment here in toronto but i told her to stay at my place this time.

i enter as quietly as i can so that i can surprise her i also bought her favorite flowers tulips on the way here. i see her in the kitchen cooking while swaying her hips to the music. i hug her from behind and she turns to me and gives me a long kiss.

"i missed you"

"i missed you more baby"

we stay like this for a few minutes in silence until she starts to speak.

"im cooking chicken hope that's okay"

"i'll eat anything babe"

she gets out of my embrace and starts fixing the food. she sits down beside me and we start eating.

"so what have you been doing these past two weeks love?" she asks.

"nothing really just have been going to the studio and to the fake horrible dates with camila" she lets out a small laugh.

"what about you baby?"

"same as you going to the studio except im not going on fake horrible dates"

i take a second just to admire her. i can't believe she's mine. all mine.

i lean in to kiss her she kisses me deeply and one thing led to another and that night we made love.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 !! 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡! 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 96 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 ♡︎