MUFFINS.

ELLIES POV

i just parked outside of shawns apartment building i had to wear sunglasses and and a hoodie so that people wouldn't recognize me. before i went inside the lobby i texted shawn.

PRIVATE MESSAGE!
[my love- shawn]
[my baby- ellie]

   my baby
bubba i'm here!

my love
Yay!! i'm coming
down now ❤️

right after i see shawns text i see him running towards me. "baby!!" at this point we were both inside the lobby already "hi love missed me?" i tease. shawn nods his head almost violently. i chuckle "well come on let's go we don't want anyone seeing us" i reply. "let's goooo".

shawn opens the door to his apartment i actually missed his apartment a little bit since it's been awhile since the last time i was here. "make yourself at home sweetheart" my heart melted when he called me sweetheart. i smiled in response "so baby i arranged some things for us to do even if we are inside" shawn says before picking me up and going to the living room. "really huh" "mhm" shawn started rubbing my thighs i sigh in content. we stay like that for awhile until he stands up and gives his hand for me to take and brings us to the kitchen.

"so we all know that you're amazing at making muffins... so i wanted to make some muffins with you only if you want to though" "of course i do but i don't have any ingredients with me right now" i say. shawn let's go of my hand before saying "fear not"  and goes to one of his cupboards and brings out the ingredients. "you really prepared for this eh?" i say shawn smiles happily "yes of course" "well come on let's get baking!" i say before pecking him in the lips.

what's up my dudes! i updated (finally) sorry if this is really short tbh idk what to do w this part of this story but yeaah i kinda wanna remove timothèe in this story but then the story line would be too messy as well as caitlin but oh well too late anyways till the next chapter thank you <3