𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞 - 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜

—KIᖇIᔕᕼIᗰᗩ ᗴIᒍIᖇOᑌ—

—KIIᔕᕼIᗰᗩ IIO

KIK:

B I T I N G
- eijirou absolutely loves to see you covered in his bite marks; your nape, your collarbone, your stomach, your outer thighs, your inner thighs, just everywhere. it turns him on like nothing else. he really likes to put them where other people can see.

• hair pulling
- he loves how it feels when you rake your fingers through his hair and tugs, it just gets him so hard. he likes to pull yours, too, whenever you're giving him head. not too roughly, though. eijirou would never hurt you. (biting is different—)

• edging/teasing
- eijirou loves watching you come undone beneath him. or above him. he's surprisingly a giant tease, getting off at both edging you to climax only to pull away numerous times or by making you come multiple times. it does wonders for his self-confidence.

• body worship/sthenolagnia
- you and eijirou are both fond of body worship. he loves to make you feel loved. he loves to kiss a̶n̶d̶ b̶i̶t̶e̶ all over your body, especially your stomach and your thighs because he knows that's where you're the most sensitive. you, meanwhile, love to kiss and lick and rub his muscles. he's surprisingly sensitive on his sides.

• praise
- eijirou was self-conscious about himself and his quirk for a long time, so you go out of your way to praise him, especially during sex. he loves to make you feel amazing and your feedback boosts him to make you feel better. eijirou can go for hours when you praise him, just over-stimulating you and sending you over the edge again and again.

Tᑌᖇᑎ Oᑎᔕ:

• it drives eijirou crazy when you wear his clothes. if you're walking around the house in nothing but his shirt or one of his many sweatshirts, get ready to get pressed against the nearest wall and absolutely ravaged.

• eijirou loves the size difference between the two of you. starting in the third year of u.a., he had a huge growth spurt—height-wise and muscle-wise. you come up to about his bicep and he loves it.

eijirou loves, loves seeing you covered in his bite marks. it reminds both himself and whoever sees you that you're taken. by him. he loves how they stand out so brightly compared to your body, and especially how dark they get, considering those teeth of his.

Tᑌᖇᑎ Oᖴᖴᔕ:

eijirou will absolutely never use his quirk when making love to you. it's dangerous, and while he wants to make you feel as amazing as he possibly can, he is not willing to put something so dangerous anywhere near you. not even if you beg. there's nothing you can do that will make him use his quirk (he doesn't even need it to get hard anyway).

eijirou will also never degrade you. he hates just the thought of calling you a slut or a whore or a bitch anywhere (especially in bed, where you're so good to him) because he knows you're not any of those things; you're incredible, and you deserve to know that always.

he's conflicted about oral. for one, it drives him up the fucking wall when you have your pretty little mouth wrapped around his dick, your blown eyes meeting his through your dark eyelashes, and your cheeks flushed. but for two, it gives him life to hear and feel you crumble into a moaning, quivering mess just beneath his tongue. but for three, his teeth are pretty damn sharp and he does not want to hurt you by accidentally cutting you, especially somewhere you're so sensitive.