𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 - 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆

[f!reader]

𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚎

Katsuki was all you could feel, see, hear, smell, and taste. His knee pressed up against your clothed heat, his dangerous carmine hues piercings into yours, his little hisses or grunts as he ravaged you, his sweet caramel scent mixed with the sweat of exertion, and his even sweeter taste.

Just kidding.

This is an author's note, but I gathered most of you wouldn't click on this had you known it's true purpose. What is above isn't a real chapter, but I do have an NSFW oneshot for Bakugou in the works. I've also included another made-up excerpt somewhere in this chapter.

I do not post warnings on my chapters other than either SFW or NSFW in the title, as I'm sure you've noticed. Some will be more angsty than others whilst some will be more mature than others. Just keep this in mind.

I take requests. Currently, I'm open to just about any BNHA character, but I'm free to decline. If you wish to request, either PM me or comment on this chapter the following details:

Character
"Plot"
NSFW or SFW

The plot is simple; the basic premise of the chapter. You've seen rudimentary plots in most of my chapters, like with "Glue and Tape" and "The Kissing Booth". If what you desire is just PWP (Porn Without Plot/Plot What Plot), then say that in lieu of plot.

Starting now, I will be posting my drafts in the bottom of every chapter. I try to update every week, perhaps even every other day. I have no schedule and I post when I want to/when I finish a chapter.

Thanks. Sorry for misguiding you with the hot angry boy. Here (for compensation):

Katsuki pressed his lips to yours in a hot, rushed kiss, hands roaming up and down your body, and you wouldn't be surprised to learn he was branding you with those hot palms of his. He trailed down to your neck, leaving harsh bites and open-mouthed kisses. When he got to your shirt, Katsuki looked up at you torridly through his long, feathery lashes. You gulped.

~oily-josh

Drafts:
Bakugou Katsuki - NSFW - Jealousy Looks Good On You
Kaminari Denki - NSFW - Poison
Kirishima Eijirou - SFW - She Seems Sketchy